Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 Problems

Landon woke up this morning and climbed into bed with me and said this:

"Mom, I have 3 problems. (while holding up his fingers and pointing to them)
1- I have a headache.
2- I've had a big booger in my nose all night.
3- I really need to go to the bathroom."

(Dave and I got a kick out of this..)

15 comments:

Brendo2008 said...

I like the big booger one..lol..

Carlee Hoopes said...

Ok, that's hilarious.

Kosel Family said...

HAHAHA. I'm curious, is it you or Dave that lists their issues by number? ;o) I know our children are so great at imitating us!!! You should see Patrick, he picks up immediately.

Rodarte Family said...

Heh, heh . . . those are some serious problems; especially the booger ; )

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! He's such a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

That is great. Kids are so honest.

Melanie said...

Oh my heck...so funny! At least his problems could easily be solved.

Rebecca said...

He is pretty funny. Kids come up with the funniest things.

KatieLarson said...

That is sooo cute!

Amy said...

Landon, Landon, Landon....Got to love that kid. He is so funny! :)

Unknown said...

He's so funny! That is great!

Rebekah and Arthur Walker said...

Ahahahahahahah!!! You've got one funny child! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Now that's funny. I hope he was able to take care of his problems.

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious! I bet you were laughing so hard. I love the things they say. I hope I can remember all of it!

Ashlee said...

Whenever I need a laugh I know I just need to go to your blog and read Landon's latest. He is such I hoot!