Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I Can Get It On My Head....


... then it must be a FOOTBALL HELMET!



For the past 2 months now Dawson will put anything he can find on his head. If it stays put, then bam.. football helmet! He gets really quite proud of himself, too. I finally started snapping pictures, just because I think it's hilarious.



Baseball helmet... close, but not quite.





When he put these headphones on he was laughing himself sick and kept saying "I a football." I just assumed it was another "helmet" until he was watching football with Dave and they did a close up shot on one of the coaches wearing their headsets and Dawson ran and put them on again.

My personal favorite.


I was trying to get him to put this coat on for a cute picture. He wouldn't have it until he saw the hat, I mean football helmet, then he was all smiles.






Well, I did what any good parent would do and ordered him his very own football helmet online for his birthday. I couldn't find one anywhere around here. It was supposed to arrive the week before his birthday. We got it last week. That's right 3 weeks late. I didn't have my camera when he opened it, but you can imagine his excitement. It hasn't left his side since!




(Yes, this is a BYU helmet, and No.. Dave isn't happy about it. I guess when I buy, I pick the team.)

9 comments:

Nina said...

That is one of my favorite posts ever! I really did laugh out loud while I scrolled through the pictures. My vary favorite is the one where he is sleeping with the helmet. ...but I do think it would be better with a red one :)

Amy said...

Love it!!!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat said...

BYU, really Cami? Just kidding. Adorable little boy. Gotta love the diaper 'helmet'. I've missed you lately. Hope to see you around soon.

Lovely Lizzy said...

I love it!
He's so cute, and yeah BYU your raising him right?
Oh and how could such a righteous man like Dave not like BYU? I thought that was a sin.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Absolutely adorable! Man he is such a cutie! That is awesome that he put those on just like a coach! Hilarious! Goodbuy too on his helmet! That is super cute!

Kosel Family said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

He's so cute! I love the diaper shot!