Did they actually eat the green food? I used to do this every year until I got discouraged when the kids all declared the green food (even the eggs) taste funny and refused to eat it. This year we just made rainbow cupcakes and sorted Lucky Charms cereal.
How much fun are you! You do so many cute things for your kids! Love that they even had green plates! Keep it up; they will always remember the things that you do for them even when they are grown they will want you to continue the traditions!
Dave and I got married on March 7, 2002.
We have a 6 year old son, Landon, and a 3 year old son, Dawson. I'm a lucky stay at home mom and loving it! (most days..)
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I especially like the green wipes box on the table. lol
Cute! You can totally tell that Landon just woke up in that breakfast picture, so funny!
Did they actually eat the green food? I used to do this every year until I got discouraged when the kids all declared the green food (even the eggs) taste funny and refused to eat it. This year we just made rainbow cupcakes and sorted Lucky Charms cereal.
How is it that your house is always clean and clutter free? Come here and help me please! I'm so tired of stuff!
You are such a cute mom! ...meaning you do cute things with your kids, but you're beautiful too!
YOU are a fun Mom!
How much fun are you! You do so many cute things for your kids! Love that they even had green plates! Keep it up; they will always remember the things that you do for them even when they are grown they will want you to continue the traditions!
Post a Comment