Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Landon!

I begged Landon to stop growing. Yesterday I pleaded with him to stay 3. He said no, but agreed to stay 4 forever. I'm good with that.

I love you Landon! You are such a joy to my life!



Some Favorites..





April 6, 2009


Dave and I like to decorate for our kids birthday the night before so they can wake up and be surprised. Well, the element of surprise wasn't there for Landon this year, he remembered from last year! He woke up, came in our room and said he wanted to come downstairs and see his "party!" We thought it was funny. He ran downstairs and was SO EXCITED! He grabbed both of us and while hugging us said "You guys are the BEST!" It was a pretty feel good parent moment. We then let him open his presents from us before Dave had to leave for work. He got a leapster2 and a couple of games. He had been wanting one for quite some time, so he was pretty stoked. We then had a torturous day of waiting for his birthday party, Landon is about as patient as his mom. :) He had an awesome Cars birthday party later this afternoon and got completely spoiled. What a lucky kid!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's one handsome boy! Garrett had a BLAST! It about killed him to wait until 4:30 today! He had a blast and LOVED Landon's car cakes!

I'm with you, I always tell Garrett I'm going to put bricks on his head so he can't grow anymore! They sure do grow up way to fast!

Happy Birthday Landon, I hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

Steph said...

What a little stud!! He is seriously so stinkin' cute, what a character!! I love all of those pictures! It goes by too fast, I'm already discovering that :)

kdance10 said...

Don't you just love celebrating your kids birthdays. Jace just turned one and my girls will be 5 on may 6. Crazy how fast they grow up:(

The Wife!! said...

How cute that you surprise them with decorations!! Kids grow up way too fast. Wait til he is in K. You sit and look at them and think......What in the world???? Looks like he had a ton of fun!!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LANDON..

Lovely Lizzy said...

Wow! He's changed a lot. He makes the funniest faces too. The picture of him in the tunnel kills me. Hilarious kid.
You guys are awesome parents. What a fun day.

KatieLarson said...

Happy Birthday Landon!

Rebecca said...

Josh and Daniel had fun. They kept checking every five minutes to see if it was 4:30. They were pretty excited when I finally let them come a few minutes early. It looks like he had a great day!

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had a great day. I love all of the pictures. He is so cute!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Landon!! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was going to your wedding, and now you have a 4 year old!!

Rodarte Family said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I love the idea of the surprise decorations; I will definitely file that one for later use : )

jakenstacey said...

He is so cute!!! I love all those pictures. You guys went all out. I bet he loved his birthday.

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is great! I love the idea to decorate the night before! I'm so stealing that idea! He is so smart and handsome! At least he'll stay 4forever! Ethan had fun! Happy Birthday Landon!

The Sayamas said...

I love Landon! He is such a fun little person to talk to and hang around. I'm glad he had a fun birthday party. Is he impatient today knowing he gets to go to Texas Roadhouse tonight? It's funny he is so insistant on going there when all he orders is the mac and cheese. What a funny boy!

Rebekah and Arthur Walker said...

Such Cute pics CAMI!!! I love the one of him in the tux...how adorable!!! The ones from when Landon is little kind of look like Dawson...you have adorable kiddos!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!

Unknown said...

Those pics are very cute!! I love the one where he is in the tux...what could be cuter??? Happy Birthday Landon!!!

Souli & Ashley said...

He is such a cute boy. Happy Birthday Landon. I love birthdays for my kids. I love to see the excitement on their faces. I'm glad he had a good one.

Lou and Addi said...

What cute pics. It is so fun to see them growing up! Addi is getting so big and doing so much that I am already having a hard time remembering her when she was only a couple of months!

Katie & Justin Brimhall said...

Those baby pictures are awesome!I can't believe he's 4. I see Dawson in some of Landons younger pictures (or am I crazy)? You and Dave make some way cute boys! I think it's time to start thinking about shooting for another.. or 5:)

Waiting for the One=-) said...

You take awesome pictures.
Makes me sas how fast they grow up.
Ethan has so much fun!