Thursday, July 23, 2009

18 Months!


Yesterday Dawson turned 18 months. He is such a funny and sweet little guy, he has pretty much everyone in this family wrapped around his finger! Here are some fun facts about Dawson at 18 months:

*He weighs 25lbs 3 oz (4oth percentile) and he is 33.5 inches long (85th percentile) He is getting so tall and so skinny!!!

*He's a definite mommy's boy, and likes to be by me at all times!

* He gives the best hugs.

* He gives the best scowls too. Everyone tells me that he doesn't like them based on the looks he gives them... If you've seen it, you know what I mean!

* He loves to do whatever Landon is doing and wants to be just like him.

* He also loves to antagonize Landon by poking him in the ear.

*He loves trains, airplanes, and any sort of ball. Whenever we are driving, and he sees a basketball hoop he yells "BALL! BALL!" and will yell it until you acknowledge what he saw.

* He doesn't hold still. Ever.

* He has the blondest hair, bluest eyes and very tan skin!

* He loves going to bed in his crib and excitedly waves bye bye when we are walking out of his room.

* He loves when daddy gets home from work and loves rough housing with the boys.

* He loves his little fleece blankets.

* He also reeeaaallllyyy loves his binky! We are going to take it away from him,(sometime soon...) but I know this will break my heart, just as much as his.

* His favorite food is spaghetti and strawberries.

* He has no fear whatsoever of anything! He makes me so nervous sometimes.

* He has mastered walking up and down stairs.

* He has the cutest voice, when he says "hi" it sounds like "HIIIEEEEEE!" and he says it to everyone he see's when we're out and about.

* He loves Lagoon and goes on all the kiddie rides.

We love you Dawson! You're getting too big too fast!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...time for nursery. He is such a cutie. I can't believe he is that old already.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I love his dirty little looks.. I got to see one sunday! Love it!

They do grow up so fast! I hope he does well in Nursery for your sake! :)

Ashlee said...

What a little stud muffin. He is so cute! How time flies. Thanks for your comment... yes I have a little, still have a ways to go :)

Souli & Ashley said...

Oh he is cute. I know I say this all the time, but I love your kids. You are great parents. I need to take some lessons I think. You had done an amazing job so far. I really do admire you and Dave.

Melanie said...

I know I sound like a broken record, but Dawson really is one of the cutest I've seen. He's such a smiley guy, too. I'm sad to lose our Sunday school entertainment.

Unknown said...

Happy 18 months Dawson!!! What happened to the past 18 months??? Time sure does fly by!!