Monday, October 26, 2009

Blessed

Today has been kind of a bummer day. When I look at these sleeping boys I can't help but realize how truly bless I am.

I love them.




Dawson pulled this baby out of his closet before he went to bed. When I went to check on him, this is what I found. How sweet, he even put a blanket on baby.






NEW POST BELOW!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I swear there's nothing sweeter than a sleeping child.

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

That is so sweet.

Dustin and Kellie said...

So sweet! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! It makes them worth it! :)

The Sayamas said...

I love the picture of Dawson with the little baby. I think he is trying to tell you something!

Souli & Ashley said...

I can't say enough how much I just love your kids. They are darling. So cute sleeping nothing better then two sleeping babies.