This is too funny not to post.
This is my sister in law, Shauna. I love her so much. Many of you know her, she is probably the strongest woman I have ever known. She is battling her 2nd bout of breast cancer and is doing phenomenal. She is a walking miracle! I could go on and on on this girls faith and optimism! I am so glad she is doing so well, and that I get to see more of her.
Sunday we had a family birthday party. I walked in and Shauna was in the kitchen. We looked at each other and just about died laughing. We were wearing the exact same outfit! We had to get pictures. The funniest part was when we were leaving and putting on our shoes. We both pulled on those UGG style tan boots. Too funny. (Either that, or we are both super lame.)
Monday, December 14, 2009
The girl with impeccable taste!
Don't miss the new post below!
Posted by Cami at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute girls!
That is funny!
That is so funny! I love that you were both wearing black pants and uggs. I love shauna, tell her hi and that she looks great!
SO FUNNY! Seriously great taste! That is hilarious! Ha ha ha!
How fun! You guys look too cute!
Too cute!
Cami,
Hey it's Jenny "Bockwoldt". I found your blog and was so excited to see what an exciting & busy life you guys have. Tell Dave "Hello"! Can't wait to continue following your blog! Have a Merry Christmas!
Hey Cami, I found your blog off of Lori's. How are you guys? That is so funny you had on the same thing. So where does Landon take tumbling? I have Mason in it and I love it and hope he keeps it up. I don't want him to be a pro but it is something to get him into and hope he likes it. Hope you guys are doing good. Can't wait to see you in the summertime at the softball games. They better play again, that is always fun!
Post a Comment