
Dave's work had a very nice looking Santa come to take pictures with all the people who wanted one. I think it turned out cute, even if the Santa was a grouch.
Family Christmas Parties!

Dave and me being festive without even trying.

The little kid table.

Lori, Becky, me and Grandma Haycock.

Cute Landon enjoying the talent show.

What Dawson did all day. Literally.

Grandma Bruderer!

Grandpa Bruderer!
Temple Square lights with the Ross family
One of Landon's trademark "crazy" smiles.



The whole clan! The only ones not there were Dave's parents.
Christmas Eve
All the Bruderer Cousins, and a freaky eye'd dog.



Landon and some freaky Asian guy..


Sisters!
Christmas Morning!
This is all Landon wanted.


When will we learn that we can't tell Dawson so smile, or this will be the result? (it's still cute, I know)

8 comments:
Wow... that was one freaky asian guy... hahah.... I am still sad we didn't get to see each other while I was there :( I hope your health has improved :)
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Dawson. I hardly recognized him.
I have to post on the freaky Asian guy too! Who is it? Do you know him....now watch, it's one of your relatives and I'm being rude. My luck only. Very cute family and what a fun Christmas!
Natalie.. I totally laughed out loud at your comment!!!! He is my brother in law!
I don't know about that freaky asian guy but he sure is HOT!!!!
Thanks Cami. What goes around comes around. -Rory
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your boys are so cute. Looks like you have a little hunter in the works.. I love how excited he looks with his gun!
What a great Christmas! I love the cute pictures of the boys with Santa! So fun!
Post a Comment