Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home Tag

Carlee tagged me on this one.. It looked fun, so I thought I would give it a go. Here are the rules: Take pictures of your house and post them as they are RIGHT NOW. No cheating!

1) The kitchen sink.

Yeah... pretty exciting.


2) Favorite Room.

This room took us 3 years to get once we were in the house. It sat bare for three years! I was so excited to paint the wall too. Dave is very against painted walls. It took a lot of begging and pleading. He has since said he will never paint another red wall.


3) Messiest Room.

Our family room is very rarely clean, this is where we live! I know it's not too messy, it gets MUCH WORSE! (I tried to get the whole room without the hideous dear head on the wall... )

4) What the kids are doing right now.


Notice all those white things by Landon? He used to cart around my garments and steal them out of my drawer. My mom decided she would cut up some of her old G's and give him scraps, his obsession is out of control. He not only sleeps with one, but like.. 20. He calls them his silkies, and would bring them everywhere if we let him. He also has to sleep with his "I Spy" bag, and his Book of Mormon. Are all kids this OCD?

Gotta love nap time, especially on Sundays. I don't know what it is about Sunday, but it's the day when they nap the best. (Nursery can be tiring I guess..)


5) The outside and inside of your fridge.

Cluttery, I know.

6) Your toilet.

I'm with you on that one Carlee... why does someone want to see a picture of this?




7) Favorite Shoes.
I have had these flip flops for about 7 years. They are super comfortable!

8) Picture of your closet.

This is my closet on a good day. I have a hard time keeping it tidy. I have too many clothes and I have a hard time getting rid of them!! There are about 5 clothes rods in our closet and Dave has one of them.

9) Self Portrait of you as you look right now.



10) Dream Vacation.


I didn't see how this fit in the the "home post" so I posted some pictures of my dream vacation that I have been on. Cancun! Dave and I will definitely be back!
We stayed at the Excellence in the Maya Riviera. The rooms were GORGEOUS!!! (as you can see)
The water is to DIE FOR!!!



Now I tag Ashlee, Ashley, Lori, Brandi, Malia, Melanie, Sarah, Melissa, Tammy, Stephanie P, Steph C, Megan, Janna, Mary, Carrie.. I cant remember who else is on my list, so EVERYONE!! :)

5 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

HOLY COW! You have so many clothes...But, if Dave happens to read this, you don't have near enough. :) Anyway, Landon cracks me up. I have never known a kid to take that many things to bed, but I think every kid has their own quirks, and I say embrace it. It's funny!

I'm so jealous of your Cancun trip. That looks so nice!

Koch Clan said...

I too am jealous of your Cancun trip. I really want to go somewhere tropical! I will do the tag too. Sounds like fun. I am totally laughing at Landon. I love that he likes the silkiness of the garments. My neice likes them too and is always stealing her mom's. SO funny.

JJCC said...

That was a fun tour. Is it cheating if I hurry and clean before i take pictures? I didn't see any rules posted. Hey guess what. I'm gonna go to get a certificate in personal training. It only takes three days and $500. I'm excited!

Souli & Ashley said...

Landon is cute, I can't remember who but someone in my extended family used to do the garmet thing too. And also doesn't take with hime to bed nearly what my nephew does he has a ton of stuff he takes, movies toy story figurines. YOu name it. Your living room is darling. I didn't paint any wall in my house a different color. I kind of wish I did but oh well. Looks good the time paid off.

Anonymous said...

I love your red wall! I want to do that, but I keep putting it off.. and I've been told it's not a fun experiance!!