....That is what I did to my hair. Thanks to all the advice, I loved all your comments and suggestions!
This is the end result.Soooo shocking!!! I can't believe I did it, It's been forever sicne it has been this short! I like it.
I wasn't going to go this short until I decided I wanted to donate my hair and needed 10 inches to do so. Goodbye hair. Hopefully you make someone very happy!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Chopped...
Posted by Cami at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 comments:
I love it. It turned out so cute.
It's so cute!! and It looks so good on you! I love it! I donated my hair after I had Garrett too! That's a lot of hair!
Yay! Cute! That's awesome that you donated it too. It looks really good.
Way to take the plunge. I love it! There's something so refreshing about a new hairstyle. Can't wait to see you in person.
BEAUTIFUL! Hmm.. Now do I want to cut mine?????
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I. Love. It! Seriously, it looks awesome. And I'm glad you got to donate to locks of love as well. I'm so glad you cut it because it looks great!
I love it!!!!
Hooray! It's super cute. Should you be having hair doubts later on, the best piece of advice I was ever given was "give it two weeks." It's always hard to adjust to a change.
I love it though and hope you love the change.
Your hair is sooooo.... cute! I love it! It is a totaly new you! Have fun with it. That is so neat that you donated your hair; Natalie donated hers 2 years ago.
It turned out really good! Bet that made you nervous :) The good thing is, if you don't like it short it always grows back!
I like it! I need to do that. It looks good!
Very cute! You can feel good about that hair you're donating...it's good hair! You're going to make somebody very happy. Good for you!
Looks great! I'm sure your 'locks of love' will make someone very happy : )
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. I love it.
Way cute! It's very flatering on you!
I like it! Good for you. How fun to have something different.
Cami it looks way cute!!! It's so weird to wash your hair after you chop it all off, you're like wait what happened...guess I don't need that much shampoo...LOL
Its a great cut, and you look great!
AHHHH! I cannot believe you actually cut it! It is so cute. I can't wait to see it in person.
I LOVE IT! It looks so good. It makes me want to cute my hair!!
Very cute Cami :) I think change is fun. Oh, by the way, I am in town. We should get together.
It looks great! I can't believe your hair was that long, I would have been so nervous the whole time.
It looks great! I can't believe your hair was that long, I would have been so nervous the whole time.
SO CUTE! I love it. It was great to catch up with your blog again. Love the new haircut. Now if I could only get that nice thick shiny look!
Good for you! Looks GREAT!
So cute! It totally suits you. And whoever gets your hair should cinsider themself very lucky :)
That looks great! I am getting my hair done on the 17th and you may have given me some ideas!
Yes, we got the gift! Thanks!!!
Just like everyone said... It looks so cute!!
Post a Comment