These would be pictures of all of our Holiday parties (minus the Bruderer Christmas party and Christmas Eve at my parent's, I'm bummed I forgot my camera..)
Ward Christmas Party

The big tall guy in the center would be my hot hubby. Each table had to dress a person up as a tree, Dave was a good tree.

Dawson wasn't so sure about Santa, he didn't cry though, but was on the verge the whole time.

Haycock Family Christmas Party




Christmas Eve at Grandma and Pa Haycock's

Sooo excited about his new tow truck great grandma and pa got him.

My cousin, Heather with Dawson and Eli
Christmas Eve at Steve and Shamane's (Dave's Bro)

There's that same expression, CRACKS me up!

Dave's parents- affectionately called
Moodge and
Poodge.

All the Ross cousins with Santa ( who had a striking resemblance to Uncle Jeff. Can't fool Landon, he called it right from the beginning)
Christmas Morning at Home




Christmas Morning at Dave's Parents



New Years Eve


We went to Dave's parents first, then headed to my parents to bring in the new year and play some games. The kids went to sleep at 9pm, that gave us adults 3 hours of serious
Settlers.


Whenever we are at my parents for new years eve, Dave and my little Bro take off their shirts at midnight and run up and down the street... weird tradition, I know. Would you expect less from Dave? I'm glad Rory decided to wake up at the last second to run around with them, but he kept his shirt on :)
Overall, we had the most WONDERFUL Holiday! Bring on 2009!
11 comments:
It looks like you guys have been plenty busy. Your boys are such cuties!
Looks like you had some good times. Not sure about the whole running up and down the street shirtless tradition, but hey, I guess the neighbors have something to look forward to each year.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And your kids got some great stuff!! oh and in case enough people haven't told you already.. Your hair is really cute!
I'm glad someone had fun and stayed up on New Years! We only made it until 10 pm and just stayed home. It doesn't get too exciting around here especially with all the relatives moving. Looks like your Christmas was as busy as ours!
First, LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Second, that is awesome that Landon called the Santa thing!
Third, I would have assumed that the guys team lost Settlers. :) Happy New Year!
Cute pictures. Love the hair.
Busy holidays! Cute hair. Too funny about Landon realizing who that Santa's helper really was. Can't put one past him can you. Happy new year...
Radical pictures. Why aren't you out in the street running around with the boys?? :)
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.
What could be better than that?!
I forgot to mention how cute your hair is. That style looks so good on you.
Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun! Your hair looks cute too! Your boys take the cutest picture ever, they are adorable.
Post a Comment