Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maybe This is Old News, But New to me..

Dave and I don't watch the news much. Most of you probably already know this story..
My sister informed me of this horrible adoption tragedy... I've been reading it all night and cannot imagine what this family has had to go through. Here is the link from their blog, start from the very beginning to get the full story, tell me what you think! Heartbreaking...

http://talonsadoption.blogspot.com

3 comments:

kdance10 said...

Thanks for the good cry. Oh my gosh it breaks my heart deeply eapecially the ones with the brother holding him WOW!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that horrible?? It just breaks my heart! We have some friends that this same thing could have happened! Luickly with a family fast and lots of prayers with in two days they heard back from three tribes that they were able to make their adoption final! I just can't imagine what that family must be going through!

Dustin and Kellie said...

JERK! I had NOT heard ANY of that story either. But now that I've spent the last, I dunno, hour (?) reading all of her blog, I can't believe it! How unreal! Wow! Totally unreal. Thanks for getting me crying!!! (Really, I love you, you know this!)