Sunday, September 27, 2009

September Stuff

Landon started preschool...





Dave took Landon to a Raptors game. They got a foul ball. Landon found love...


Daily rompings on dad...

Being the coolest kid around... decked out in Lightning McQueen...

Having cousin, Rylund, over every Tuesday for some serious snacking and movie watching. ..

Ditching the highchair for the booster seat. (new table much bigger than old..) ...Also notice the motorcycle in Dawson's hand. He always has it.

Having our morning chocolate milk, while watching our new favorite show, Dinosaur Train! (on PBS) ...


Dawson developing an intense love for dad, and dislike for mom :( This being the look I get if I'm around when they are having a "moment." At least Dave still loves me....
This face makes me sad. Mostly because it is directed towards me. This is normal, kids going through a dad only phase .. right? :(





Going to BLACK ISLAND FARMS with Jeff, Shauna and Olivia.. (love this place) ....



Spending most of our time here feeding the goat up at the top, who waited patiently for the kids to fill the dish with grass (ok.. this might have been my favorite part too) ..
Discovering that Dawson really likes Llamas.



14 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Your kids are so dang cute! We love Dinosaur Train too. I hope it's normal for kids to favor one parent for a little bit! Anders always tells me, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Dad!"

Lovely Lizzy said...

That was fun! Crazy with Dawson? I thought he was glued to you like an extra appendage.
And I love Black Island Farm! We go there every year for a field trip with the kids. I wish it was a little cheaper and I would take the Downard clan and my little fam there. It definitely is worth the money though, there is so much to do.

Anonymous said...

You guys have done so many fun things! Yes I think the "dad phase" is normal. Garrett did that and Kenzie has her moments!
Black Island Farms looks so fun! We are going tomorrow night (thanks to our realtor) and I can't wait!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Are you sure Dave loves you? That's not what I heard today...

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

Yeah for the update, I guess now I should update mine! Looks like you guys had a great September. I love the Foul Ball photo!! We miss you guys and I'll see you soon!

The Crabby Fam said...

Trevin is definitely in the DAD ONLY stage. If Gage is around Trevin won't even let me pick hime up to get in or out of the car seat. I say just enjoy that he loves his dad so much!

The Sayamas said...

Whoa, that looks like fun! Landon with the baseball, that cracks me up!

Shauna looks great! Tell her I say hi if you see her again soon!

KatieLarson said...

Cami...Aidan has begun this stage as well as Dawson. Whenever Brian and I are talking or kissing, Aidan freaks out because that is his Daddy. It makes me a little said too, but at least it isn't just Aidan.

Anonymous said...

What fun times. Steve said he saw Dave & Landon at a Raptors game. I love the picture with the baseball.

Dustin and Kellie said...

So many fun things! Black Island Farms looks like a blast. We definately need to go! Dawson is such a handsome boy! What a big kid! I love that Landon and Ryland have their cousins time! So fun!

Melanie said...

Next time, I am sending Aaron and Carter to the Raptors game and Ains and I will stay home and do girly things. Yay, for Dinosaur Train! And, Black Island Farm looks awesome. I hadn't heard about it before.

Souli & Ashley said...

We need to go there. Its such a fun place for kids. I love Landon's Cars attire. So funny.

Ashlee said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the first pic of Landon going to pre-school. He is seriously SO handsome! They are so brave to go down that huge slide too! So cute! Looks like you have been busy!

Unknown said...

How fun! You guys did lots of fun things! I love all the pics, they are very cute!