Well, it has been a crazy month but we feel we are finally getting the hang of things! Landon has continued to be SO cute with his brother, he doesn't show any jealousy and is always giving his brother loves. (People tell me this will change once Dawson is older...)
Dawson is a completely different baby than Landon was, he likes to be eating CONSTANTLY, and he's a little more high maintenance, but I wouldn't want him any other way! He is a sweet little guy! He is now starting to really study our faces and he is showing a lot more facial expressions. He LOVES his baths and being sang to by his dad and brother.
Here are some more recent pictures of the boys!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Updates
Posted by Cami at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, he's changing so fast! He looks completely different than the last time I saw him. I can't wait to see him again when we are all feeling better. Those are all really cute pictures!!!
Well Cami, you sure do have cute boys!! Garrett had so much fun with Landon the other day, and it was so fun for me to get to hold your sweet little Dawson, he is so stinkin cute! Garrett was so thrilled that night when we got home to find treats from Landon on our door! He said to me "Mom, I need to call Landon and tell him thank you!" It made his whole night! So thanks!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Cute pics! I had fun holding Dawson last night! Did Landon ever calm down? Kaemon fell asleep before we pulled out of the neighborhood. They had fun being destructive together. I can tell Kaemon thinks he's so cool when he's hanging out with Landon, and Landon is so sweet to him and includes him so well! I love it!
Those pics are adorable!!! Oh, they are so cute. I agree with Carlee, Dawson has changed so much! I'm glad you're doing well. Don't worry, you'll get used to 2, but it does take awhile. Be patient.
Dawson is HUGE!! Awesome. That first picture of him- he totally looks like Landon, but others ones not so much. I am glad that you are getting into the swing of things. It makes it so much nicer when you have a bit of a schedule worked out.
Post a Comment