Saturday, February 2, 2008

About us


So, my cousin and sis have done these, I think they are cute and fun to read. So here is a little about Davey boy and me.



How long have you been together? Married 6, together 7.


How long did you date? One year

How old is he? Haha.. Dave will be 30!! (In a couple months)

How old is she? 25

Who eats more? Dave eats a ton. Can't let things go to waste now, can we? Although.. when I am pregnant, I can put it down!

Who said "I love you" first? Dave, he sent me on a scavenger hunt for a watch that I wanted. Then when I found it, he told me he loved me. Awwww.... sweet huh?

Who is taller? Haha....

Who sings better? Dave has an AWESOME voice, he wont admit it, but he does, and I love to hear him sing. Even when he tries to sound goofy, he sounds great!

Who is smarter? Dave. Who has more common sense? me. :)

Who does the laundry? Dave is not allowed near the laundry.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave

Who pays the bills? Dave does, I never know whats going on financially.

Who cooks dinner?I usually do... (not so much lately) Dave can make some mean waffles though. Or, he likes to make some stuff he learned on his mission.

Who is more stubborn? ME

Who kissed who first? Dave

Who asked who out?He called me on the phone (blind date) and asked me out, but I was going to prom with someone else and couldn't. (I didn't tell him that) He wasn't going to ask me out again, but we started talking on the phone and I guess he decided he liked me. He asked me out for the next weekend.

Who proposed? He did, on the Antelope Island beach, right at Sunset.

Who has more friends? Definitely Dave. He has lived in the same place his whole life and has been able to keep contact with all his childhood friends. He is better with his people skills that I am... people think I am stuck up when they meet me. Maybe I am.. who knows.

Who has more siblings? I do-3 sisters and 2 brothers. He has 3 brothers and one sister

Who wears the pants in the relationship? ME! (at least that what he says)

3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Dave will really be 30 this year? He's getting old! Can you even imagine being 40? That will be so weird!

So, when are you gonna have us over for waffles? I love a good waffle!

The Sayamas said...

You're not stuck up, and once people meet you they know better. You just aren't a fake person at all. What you see is what you get. I love it. You have a spunky personality. I remember when Dave got you that watch, haha! I'd wished it was a ring.

The Sayamas said...

Put more pictures of Dawson on here!