So, we did the silly thing of having a baby in January. Everyone seems to be sick, or has sick kids. Being over paranoid parents, Dave and I have not been allowing sick people anywhere NEAR Dawson. We are afraid of him contracting RSV.
I'm really sorry if we have offended anyone if we've told you not to come... but we love our little guy and want him to be healthy!
Here are some pictures for those who have not had a chance to see him! Landon is doing much better and loves his little brother to pieces!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Just some photos
Posted by Cami at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Can not wait tell we are all well. You have a cute family!!! Cecily wants me to tell you she misses you all. Amy
Don't be sorry! You are being a good mom!! I didn't let many people come over after Kenzie was born.. and then I still made people use hand sanitizer until Kenzie was about 6 months old.. She was a sick baby and I don't wish that upon anyone!! He really is such a cutie! I forget how tiny they are!! So precious!!
He's SOOO cute! I wanted to come see and hold him tonight but I forgot Kory had scouts at our house, and of course, it's now my new calling also because his partner hasn't come yet. Joy. Maybe tomorrow night I can come hold him. I can't wait. :)
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait until our colds are completely gone! We're getting there! He looks so different already! This is so hard not being able to see you guys. I'm going to call Landon today.
Rory and I just decided that Dawson looks more like you Cami. He has your mouth! I've looked at your pictures about a million times, I think you should put more on here since he changes so much every day!
Post a Comment