Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome Baby Dawson!




We are excited to announce the arrival of our precious little guy, Dawson! He was born on January 23rd, 2008 weighing in at a hefty 9 lb 1 oz, 21 inches long!

I went in on Wednesday and was induced, everything went very smoothly! My last post I was scared about the babies lungs, and him not being ready... but I am very glad that I went in when I did!

Dave has had this week off work, he goes back to work on Wednesday. I am scared to death!!!!! After Landon was born I thought "me oh my, my life is so hard now.. how will I EVER adjust??" Now, having the two of them, I am thinking the same thing... only, why the heck did I think I had it so hard with one?!

Landon is SO cute with his little brother, he has been so excited for his arrival since we told him he was coming. At the hospital he was loving him, kissing him, trying to give him food and his most prized possessions.
Then, the day we leave for home Landon get this HORRIBLE cough, cold and double ear infection. Our pediatrician told us we need to keep Landon away as much as possible. It's been SO hard, and SO sad! For nine months we have been getting him so excited for Dawson, and now we have to say stay away! :( This picture here is an ingenious way Dave thought up so that Landon could still hold his brother, kind of silly looking, but still cute! :)

Dawson is such a good baby! He is so sweet, you can tell he has such a special little spirit. Dave and I were worried we couldn't love another child like we do Landon, but it has been so easy to love this little guy. We are so excited to have him here!! Thanks to everyone who has given us so much support!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cami, he is just so beautiful!! I am so glad things went so well!! Landon will be such a good big brother!! Too bad he is sick! That is so hard!! If you need me to, give me a call and I can bring Landon over here to play!! I hope things are going well!! Let me know if you need anything!
~Malia

Anonymous said...

hooray for new babies! congrats! can't wait to meet him. all the best to you and trust me it gets eisier and two kids is nothing! it just works its way out.

The Sayamas said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait until I can see and hold him again! I was right last night, I now have a pretty bad cold! :( I am so mad. Dawson is so cute and sweet. Is Landon doing better? I can tell LAndon just loves him so much. Anyway, miss you guys.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Cami,
Congratulations again! Dawson is adorable! I am so glad everything has gone well so far. Please let me know if there's anything we can do for you guys, okay?

Fordney said...

Rock on! You will have to pave the way and tell me all your secrets for dealing with two terrors. I am glad that Dawson is healthy- I think that he was really ready to be born. Let me know if you need anything.

Steph said...

You are just the cutest family ever!! He is so cute, what a little chunk!! :) I can't wait to see little Dawson!

Kate said...

Cami, He is so dang cute!! You're a great mom and I'm sure Landon will be a big help also. Don't be scared, you'll do great. Call me if you need anything!