Well, now that I had my friend Carlee come and show me how to set up a blog, I have one! I've been wanting to blog for a while, but I am VERY computer dumb, and didn't know where to get started. So, thanks Carlee!
I'm excited to blog, but I just need to think about what to blog about... so this is a pretty lame post, but it's my first ever so I am excited! :)
Monday, January 7, 2008
First Blog!
Posted by Cami at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOL! I am excited to read about what you have to say...especially when you're pregnant. You seem to have more to say when you're pregnant and it cracks me up. Oh, and don't forget to post about Dawson when he finally decides to come. :) Just keep it up and you'll get readers.
Post a Comment