As everyone knows, I am pregnant. I am 36 weeks and wishing I was 40. I am not one of those people who will say that they enjoy being pregnant... I actually get really frustrated when I hear people say that they enjoy it. They OBVIOUSLY have had very different pregnancy experiences than me. (Good for them) I am not in a good mood right now, so I am going to list some of the things that I dislike about pregnancy!
(no particular order)
1. Throwing up... yick
2. Thinking about throwing up
3. Eating.. this just isn't enjoyable while pregnant (for me ) why?? Because generally I will just
throw it up.
4. Gaining weight, not 20 pounds like some people I know, but let's say.. about... 50 pounds.
(Yes, I am serious) Wouldn't think this is possible with all the throwing up, but it sure is!
5. Stretch marks.
6. Waddling
7. Maternity clothes. Can you feel any less attractive? Why do ALL maternity pants make you look like you have droopy bum?!
8. People you don't know touching your belly.
9. People you know touching your belly. I think this is weird...
10. That ugly brown line on your stomach. What is this???
11. Constantly worrying about where your going... "Is there going to be a bathroom?"
12. Not being dilated, when you REALLY want to be.
13. Peoples rude comments: " Wow... I get tired looking at you" "You look like you're gonna pop!" "You look like you should have delivered weeks ago!!" "You're stomach is so big, it looks fake"
People don't mean to be rude, but when someone is 8 months pregnant, and hating it, these comments are best left unsaid.
14. Zits. Not just on your face, but ALL OVER.
15. Swollen feet and hands, I didn't get this with my first pregnancy, but boy is it bad with this one!!
16. Waking up in the middle of the night with awful leg cramps!
(Enough said!)


8 comments:
Amen! I feel for you Cami (on everything but the throwing up...but I was definitely nauseous so I can somewhat empathize with you). At least you don't have a fruit salad coming out of your butt. LOL.
I can't wait to meet Dawson!
Being the only person allowed to touch the holy belly I figured I'd say I cannot empathize with you, but sure admire all that you go through.
LOL, thank you for sharing with someone that may never know. Hang in there... not long left!
Poor Cami- I wish that you could pawn off some of the bad pregnancy stuff of husbands, women who have 'awesome' pregnancies, or just douch bags in general. Well there is one eternal truth to pregnancy- this too shall pass.
Only a couple more weeks...and then the real fun begins! :)
You forgot to mention a bulging belly button...
Thanks Joseph... did forget to mention that one.
Okay, I guess I will stop saying your belly is so big and round that it looks fake. But I just can't help but look at you and laugh! Hahaha! Don't worry I'll be there soon and we'll switch places. I only hope I look as cute as you!
I may be one of the very few people in the world to say this, but I anxiously await the day when I have to endure those many discomforts of pregnancy.... At least when you're that sick and gaining weight, you have no doubt that there is a baby growing well inside you!!! Congrats on your baby, Cami. I'm glad you made it through :)
Post a Comment