One of Landon's favorite things to do is stare different faces and admire himself in the mirror doing them. Or, if he isn't near a mirror he'll ask me to hurry and take a picture so he can see himself. Here are some of his funny faces. He'll tell you which face he is going to do before he does it. He has my tummy hurting I'm laughing so hard.
This is the "I'm bored out of my mind" face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ok, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. That kid is hilarious!
This reminds me so much of Christian! Looks like you have a drama king on your hands too!
Those are cute. I love the picture of your boys kissing through the bannister.
How cute... bet he gets this from his mom :)
I love Landon! I've never had more fun with him than I did on friday. He is seriously a stud now. He communicates like a little adult and has the sweetest/funniest personality! I miss your little guys
What a funny little guy! Garrett loves to do that too!
Kenzie and Garrett love to play with each other just like your boys! They've been doing it FOREVER! and It's still hasn't gotten old!
So cute!
He is so funny...love it!
Post a Comment