Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Madness!

March has been such a CRAZY month for us! It started with our 7th wedding anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun! We had a great time going out just the two of us for a night with no kids! (thanks mom!) After our anniversary we celebrated my birthday. 27. I am now closer to my thirties than my 20's. :( My favorite restaurant is and always has been Olive garden. My little Landon loves it just as much as I do, so I decided I wanted to celebrate with him and Dave there. You notice I didn't mention Dawson. I wanted to have a GOOD time, so we left him with Aunt Lori and Uncle Rory (thanks!) Dawson is at a really hard stage in his life where he is difficult to take ANYWHERE!!! The next night my mom called and offered to watch both of our kids so Dave and I could celebrate some more with dinner and a movie. We went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. I liked it, Dave was a trooper.


I've taken lot's of pictures this month and have been meaning to post them, better late then never!



Grandma Ross and the boys. They love her!


This is the reaction Dave gets EVERY day when he comes home from work. Dawson gets so excited and just runs to his arms and hugs him with the biggest grin on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We were throwing out some junk a couple weeks ago. Dave brought this mattress up from the basement to throw in the dump. Dawson and Landon thought they had died and gone to heaven. We decided to hold on to it for a little while longer, it kept them entertained for at least 2 days! If you have little ones you know what a treat that is!



(I also figured these would be good blackmail pictures for Landon in about 12 years.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every year on our birthday my Mom has a Birthday party for us on the Sunday near your birthday. You get to pick what you want her to make for your birthday dinner, everyone comes and it's a great time! Our family is getting so big!





Wouldn't this make you nervous? Dave said it was fine, I was holding my breath the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan and Brooke were able to come visit from Indiana (For Dave's sis's wedding) We were excited to have them, Steph and Corey over to play games, just like old times. We played two games of Settlers and watched Ryan shove 20 something marshmellows into his mouth. Good times.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night before Stephanie's wedding we were busy running errands and getting everything ready for the big day. We were pulling into walmart to get some last minute things when Dawson decided to throw up all over himself and his carseat. I wasn't sure if he gagged himself or if he was getting sick. Sure enough, he threw up twice more that night and was up the WHOLE NIGHT!!! It was horrible! But the show must go on. We still got up super early and took Dawson and Landon to my mom's, who agreed to watch them for the sealing and luncheon. (I swear, we took advantage of my mom this month...) Dawson was a walking zombie(along with me) who clearly didn't feel good. :( He only got about an hour nap the whole day. Needing much more after not sleeping the whole night before. So, by the time of the reception, he was not in a good mood, and let us know it the whole night. I have never been more exhausted as a parent as I was that night with Dawson. He was horrible, and that is an understatement.

Nonetheless, Steph and Corey had a BEAUTIFUL day! The sealing was awesome, the lunceon was yummy and relaxing (no kids). It was great to see so many of Dave's family we dont get to see often. Mainly the Canadians! :)









The Ross Family minus Shauna who just had Chemo the night before. We missed you Shauna! :(

14 comments:

The Sayamas said...

You guys did have a really busy month! Stephanie and Corey's wedding reception was amazingly beautiful. I wish that reception place had existed when I got married. She looked so pretty.

Those mattress pictures are so funny!

Mombrud said...

What fun pictures! I love the underwear clad jumping boys and the picture of you and Dave by the temple it cute. I like that dress you are wearing. What fun colors for the reception. What a fun day that must have been.

Waiting for the One=-) said...

You were very busy.
You need a vacation:)
Love all the pictures!

Kosel Family said...

No wonder you're blog has been "quite"! You are a busy girl, and weddings every where!

That is a C-U-T-E outfit with the brown skirt and black sweater! Too bad I can't drag you shopping with me to pick some clothes out... you miss Oregon and need to visit right?!

Dustin and Kellie said...

What a month! Wow! I think being sick is going around. Ethan, Maren, My nephew, me, you guys, all sick in that last 2 weeks! Hopefully they are all better. Your mom is awesome! I'm glad you had time to celebrate your milestones! Congrats to Steph! And our love to Shauna, Jeff and Olivia!

Julie Wood said...

Cami, Thank You for posting all those pictures! The one of Ryan spitting out the marshmallows is hilarious (sp?). They told us about it; he just cracks me up all the time & I miss being around them (almost 1/4 of the way done)! I am so sorry about the other night when you walked up & Jason Hadley just kept talking! I wanted to talk to ya & tell you how pretty you looked! All of the tops looked really cute! Have a great day!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, busy month! Landon and Dawson look so cute all dressed up.

JJCC said...

How fun. Look at you and your skinnymininess. Hope your April is even better then your March.

Rodarte Family said...

What a busy, busy month! Landon and Dawson look so cute in their matching ties and slacks. You have the most adorable little boys!

girly girls said...

I like the wedding pictures. Landon and Dawson look cute Cami looks pretty Dave? Love

cecily

Cami said...

Cecily! thanks for leaving me a comment! I like the picture of you girls in your dance costume. I think you should start your very own blog, it would be fun to read what you have to say!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have been crazy busy! Looks like you've had lots of fun though!

We have a futon mattress that we bring up every once in a while for Garrett and Alan to have a sleep over on and then we end up leaving it upstairs all week and the kids LOVE playing on it! It never gets old!
Love the undies pictures.. Landon will apperciate them when he's older! ;)

Melanie said...

Wow...busy? Looks like a lot of fun.

Fordney said...

Cami- you look HOT!!!