1. What were you doing 10 years ago??
I was 15.. almost 16... being WAY excited to date and drive. I worked at Lagoon, and yes.. I was a gold badge employee.
2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today...(tomorrow, since it is way late)
uhh... see if someone will help me with my laundry.
Go see the orthopedic surgeon. Everyone PLEASE pray he says I can walk on the broken ankle!
Try not to lose my patience with Landon.
Sit on the couch.
Sit on the other couch.
3. What snacks I enjoy...
Right now I am trying REALLY hard not to eat crap, since I am immobile, I don't want to gain weight on top of baby weight. SO... anything healthy. I am not much of a snacker anyway.
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
I would pay off our house and car. Possibly buy a new house... even though I love my house, ward and neighbors. Buy a lincoln town and country, heck.. who cares if Dave wont drive a minivan.. I'm the billionare. I would buy myself, Dave and the kidlets new wardrobes. I would put the rest away for kids colleges, and... whatever else.
5. 3 Bad Habits..
Picking my eyelashes out.
talking before thinking.
Grinding my teeth at night.
6. 5 Places I've lived..
Kearns, Utah... ghetto baby!
Riverton, Utah
Salem, Oregon
Sublimity, Oregon
Layton, Utah
7. 5 Jobs I've had..
Lagoon
Theater cashier
Habilitative Trainer
Special Ed teacher
*MOMMY ( liked that one Lori)
8. 5 Things People don't Know About Me..
I hate driving and will avoid it at all costs.
I am an early riser... even before kids
I go absolutely insane when my house is a mess.. (this stinks bad right now, since I am subject to other people cleaning it for me)
I hate chaos. Most people do... but most people just deal with it better than me.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I've been tagged.. (thanks Lori)
Posted by Cami at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I had NO idea that you broke your ankle. When do you want me to come get Landon??? And I'll take Dawson also...=) if you want!!! I'm sorry I missed his blessing, I was in Dallas with Justin. You guys have such a cute family! PLEASE call if you need anything. I'll call you tomorrow.
I feel so bad about that ankle of yours. what a challenge that had to be-- taking care of your two boys while in such condition. I hope you heal up quickly. I'd offer to help you out, but seeing as I'm in Switzerland for 2 and half more weeks, I probably couldn't do much.....
How's sitting on the couch treating you? I'm coming Friday, right?
LOL - I'm glad you switch things up by sitting on both couches during the day. LOL!
This was all very interesting. I like learning new things about you. Keep up the blogging. :)
thanks for the cute photos. Love you tons. Hope you get better soon. I will be there in a flash if you need me.
Post a Comment