When I was a little kid, my mom would make these sugar eggs for us every year and we got to decorate them. It was one of my favorite parts of Easter. We haven't done them for years. My mom decided she wanted to start a tradition and do these every year with the grandkids. Landon absolutely loved it! He loves doing any sort of art or craft project. It's a shame that I am his mother, I am not good at these types of things, and don't really enjoy doing them a whole lot :) Good thing he has Grandma!
All the recent Holidays have been so much fun! Landon is at that age where he is really starting to understand more and get more involved. This has made things more fun for me! We ate everything green yesterday and Landon thought that was the most awesome thing in the world. Today he asked if we could have St. Patricks Day again and eat everything blue. :) I realize this kinda looks gross... but he hasn't eaten so well in a long time!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Sugar Eggs and St. Patricks Day!
Posted by Cami at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a cute mom you are! I don't even think I put Porter in a green shirt yesterday! Lame of me...I am new to blogging. I just started last weekend. I thought it would be nice to have an online photo album and a sort of mini journal.
I think you are a great mom!!! I'm glad you liked Horton!
What a cute Mom!!!!
Cami, I look at you and have concerns for my children because you're always doing way cute things with Landon that I would never think to do! So, at least you know you're a better mom than me! :)
Also, could you please explain the food items in the first picture? I'm pretty sure I have deciphered all of them in the second picture...green macaroni, avocados, and beans. Am I right?
How funny! Of course Landonw would want to have a blue St. Patrick's Day. That's so funny. That's so cool that you had everything green for him! Are you guys going to color Easter Eggs? I kind of want to because I think Kaemon wouldlike it, (for at least a couple minutes anyway). I'm excited for Kaemon to understand more.
Carlee
Green eggs, green yogurt and green bananas.. I know.. weird
How fun!! I didn't even think to make Garrett green food! Oh well.. When Garrett woke up I told him that a leprechaun had come to our house while he was asleep and hid gold coins every where. I just got some of those chocolate gold coins from the store. Garrett thought that was sooo cool!! It's amazing how easy it is to please 3 year olds!! I'm going to have to use your green food idea for next year!! I hope you are feeling better! I kind of know how you feel.. I tripped on one of garrett's toys on the stairs and broke my toe today!!
LOL, YUCK! I thought they were cut up green pancakes. LOL!
Post a Comment