Dawson has mastered his smile! It is so much fun, you'll be sitting there, holding him, and you'll look down and he is grinning ear to ear at ya. He does his cute little "talk" while he is smiling too. He tries SO hard to communicate with you, but all that comes out is "ahhh" or "oohhh"
I think this is when babies really start becoming fun! Smiling at Daddy!
Smiles for Grandpa Bruderer! You cant really see the smile a ton right here, but it was so cute.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Mr. Smiley
Posted by Cami at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
He is so darn cute!!!! I also love it when they start to smile and try to communicate. It's great! How's your foot? Hope it's feeling better.
I swear he has already changed so much since I saw him last! He is so cute, I love when he smiles! He's getting chubby!
Cami! Saw your blog from Monica's. I love when they start to smile. Your boys are so cute. Boys are so fun! You can check out my blog at http://kochclan.blogspot.com
Cute!!!! And he even smiles for pictures! I'm jealous!
Yeah, that newborn stage is fun cause they're so cuddly, but it's also really stressful. I like when they start to develop their own personalities.
I love when babies start to smile, and Dawson sure has a cute smile. I especially love the outfit he's wearing in the picture with your dad.:) Thanks for helping me with my blog.
Cami he is so cute I have not seen him for about a week. He has changed so much in just a week!!!! I have missed you guys. Dad laughed at your pictures. We both are so excited to see the boys.
And you and your hubby also.
He is so cute! I love how chubby he is! He looks happy and healthy!
Soooo cute and so tiny! I can't believe that he is growing up sooo much. I wish babies could just come out at that age.
Your kids are soooooo cute! I can't wait to get together. Let me know when is good for you guys
Hi Cami! I am glad you found our blog... it is fun to keep in touch with people you have not talked to in forever. How fun to have 2 boys! I love this stage also, they are so cuddly, sweet, and SLEEP tons.
Post a Comment