Well, I have been anticipating this day for 6 weeks!! I went to the doc last night.. and I can officially STOP wearing the boot cast! I threw it away right there in the doctors office! I finally feel like life can resume and get back to normal. I can start working out soon and hopefully shed some of these extra baby pounds! I can take my kids on walks, and most importantly.. I CAN DRIVE!!!!
There is only one downer.. I was looking at my ankle, and it is still very swollen, I asked the doc if this is normal. He told me to pretty much plan on it being swollen for a year, maybe longer. Crazy huh?? At least it is going to be flip flop season, and I wont have to feel sad about not wearing my cute boots huh?
So, now if anyone wants to get together, we no longer have to do it at my house! Call me! I'm dying to get out! :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
HIP HIP HOORAY!!
Posted by Cami at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY! That's great news. You act like you have so many pounds to lose, I think you look great! Let me know how your stroller is after you use it, I think I've almost convinced Ror to get one :)
Hallelujah!!! I'm so happy for you. That's crazy it will stay swollen for a year though.
Yay! I am going to go to the park in the afternoon tomorrow if the weather is nice. It is supposed to be. Come and have fun!
YAY!! That's awesome!! Come over anytime!!!
Post a Comment