Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dawson is 3 months!


Today Dawson turned 3 months old. I LOVE this age! He is such a sweet little guy and I love him so much! He is not as fussy as he was earlier, he's a dang good nurser (which we struggled with Landon) He is SO good in fact that he is now too cool for a bottle. I on the other hand DO NOT find this cool at all. If I go anywhere without him I have two hours tops before he will scream for me! It is sooo frustrating, but at least he is eating, right?


He also loooves to smile at anyone who will give him attention, and he loves being held upside down (not for long, I promise!). Whenever I do this he giggles! He has the cutest giggle in the world. He also loves his swing. What would I do without it? He doesn't liked to be snuggled to sleep (which I love to do with babies) he likes to be in his swing to fall asleep, hopefully we aren't feeding into a bad habit!


My friend, Jenni, came today and was nice enough to take his pictures. She does amazing work! I will post his pictures as soon as I get them.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Dawson is such a cute, smiley guy. Thank you for letting me hold him for awhile.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Yeah, that baby not taking a bottle thing...it's awesome! ;)

Oh, and don't worry about the swing. He'll grow out of it. I've told you before that we used to have to let Maggie fall asleep in the swing and then take her up to her crib because that's the only way she would sleep. Well, she grew out of that and now goes right down in her crib...she was over 3 months old too!

He's such a cute baby and I'm glad he's being less fussy for you guys now!

Anonymous said...

Wow that has gone by so fast! He is such a cutie! I'm so glad he is being good for you now. Kenzie was super hard when she was a newborn, she cried all the time! But she also turned into such a happy baby and about 3 months too! He really is so adorable!

Koch Clan said...

What a cutie! Gabe used to fall asleep in the swing too when he was little. That is great that he is a good nurser. All my kids were too and none of them ever took a bottle. It stunk but at least you don't have to wean them from a bottle!

Unknown said...

He is sooooo darling!! I too love the 3 month age, it's great! I feel your pain....none of my kids would take a bottle, so my outings for the first year were always VERY limited. But that year isn't too long in the scheme of things, just enjoy it! (And bring him to me and I'll watch him even if he is screaming =).

The Sayamas said...

I love that smiley little chunk!!

Jenni said...

Cute little Dawson. He was so fun to take pictures of! He cooperated so well! I was quite suprised. Cute little guy indeed....

Fordney said...

Rock on Dawson. He is awesome- I love that he is big. I think that it makes life easier. I wish that Molly would get big, but I am not holding my breath. Way to make it to three months- I think that making it through every day is an accomplishment.