Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!

WOW! Hard to believe I have a 3 year old! These three years have FLOWN by, and Landon is definitely growing up WAY too fast! It's sad!

I was talking to him the other day, and realized that I was having a full blown conversation with him. It was a weird realization for me, don't ask why.. but it seems just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. It made me really think about how you need to cherish each stage of life they go through. Seems like too much we say " Oh, I can't wait till he's sitting, or crawling, or walking" Soon enough you blink, and they're grown up!

We're grateful Landon is a part of our family. He adds spunk, attitude and a whole lot of fun!

Right after Landon was born. Don't mind my swollen face.
Landon demolishing his cake on his first birthday.
What a big boy! He had a fun party with some of his friends and then two separate family parties. What a spoiled boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do grow up way to fast!! Thanks for inviting us to the party! Garrett had so much fun! and thanks for the kite! Garrett flew it on saturday and thought it was the coolest thing ever!! Lets get together some time!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Landon!!!! They do grow up too fast.

Koch Clan said...

What a cute boy! Happy Birthday to Landon. Love the cake too.

Carlee Hoopes said...

So, I can't help but wonder why Maggie didn't get invited to Landon's birthday party. Rude.

Carlee Hoopes said...

You do realize I was totally kidding, right?

I totally agree with you about them growing up too quickly. I am always amazed at how quickly the time goes by. I hope Landon had an awesome birthday! It looks like he did! :)

Ashlee said...

Landon is such a cute little boy. It really is crazy how fast it goes. My baby will be 2 this summer! Time really flies. It seems like just the other day Amy and I had Jaxson and Porter out at the park and neither one could even sit up!