My sister, Amy, asked if I wanted to do this free week of Boot Camp with her, her friend, and her sis in-law, Tammy, I was hesitant at first, but decided I needed to get my big tush in gear and lose this baby weight, so I went.
ME OH MY! I am sooooo out of shape! When we were first getting started I thought "Man, this isn't so bad" then about 20 minutes into it I thought I was going to die!!!! They had 4 different groups with 4 different trainers all working on different areas of the body. So it was a total body workout. I think my body is in shock, and offended that I would do this to it after NO workout for at least 1 year. There was probably only 10 minutes of the workout left and I had to quit. I felt like a quitter, yes.. but I didn't want to throw up all over their gym. Instead, I came home and threw up. Too much info? Sorry. Anyway.. thanks Amy! We'll see if I join you on Friday!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Boot Camp
Posted by Cami at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wow...good for you! I've never heard of doing anything like that before. Don't push yourself too hard. I know I wouldn't have lasted as long as you did!
You did great!! I'm proud of ya!!!
You are too hard on yourself. I thought you were amazing. I thought I was going to puke, too. I am so glad you went, I would have felt so alone with my bum knee. I hope you come on Friday. I'll be there...getting naseous with you.
hahahaha.... oh, sorry.... it's not funny. I was just imagining if you had thrown up all over the gym.... that would have been kind of funny... looking back on it later. Good job though on doing it! I tried playing tennis yesterday and about passed out and was laying on the court at the end.... I need to get in shape too!
Hey there, When we gonna play? I bet you did awsome in boot camp. Sad that we pay people to kick our butts huh. I 'm glad you left that about the frontrunner. I was going to ride it but i'm sure i'd probably puke. I have a link to simply sweet designs on my blog. My sister-in-law did my page but that is where she got the layout. TTYL
I bet you did awesome! It's hard to get back into it! Alan and I finally got a gym pass... but we haven't been doing so great lately! So good job getting there!!
Oh man, that's rough! I know all about that throw-up from working out way too hard feeling and it's not a happy thought. I started feeling sick just reading about it. Perhaps you should start slowly....or do what I do and just "accidentally" forget to exercise.
Great job!!! Losing that weight is hard work, unfortunately, but I know you can do it! Keep it up, it definitely pays off!!!
First of all you look amazing already! I would love free boot camp I wish I lived closer, I really need to start working out again.....O Well.
Way to go Cami. I especially like the part about you throwing up :) I wish the weight would just magically disappear. Honestly, is that really too much to ask for? I mean we freaking push these suckers out, the least we could get in return is a fantastic slim body. Oh well, I guess if we want it we have to work for it- SUCK!
yes..i am very sore. i woke up during the night and could hardly move. every muscle in my body aches.
Post a Comment