He has perfected his crawl and is now all over the place. Soooo cute at first, but now it's scary! Three days ago he decided rolling was overrated and began crawling, now he is a pro! His first night of "real" crawling he was zooming all over the house really enjoying his newfound freedom. Now he has made it his mission to find anything and everything he shouldn't. Even the tineist spec of paper on the carpet, he'll find it! (then eat it, gag and throw up) I forgot how scary and frustrating this stage in babyhood can be. (even though they look so cute when they crawl)He can pull himself up onto anything now, I don't have a picture of him doing this, but he loves to scale the wall. Everyone says babies are a lot happier when they can crawl. I disagree, from all the bumps and falls he seems to cry MUCH more...
This picture in itself is scary!!! He cannot get enough of these stairs, I would put the baby gate up but Landon has a hard time getting over it, and wants to know why I am putting him in jail. (Landon had a police officer come to preschool yesterday and they talked about breaking rules and going to jail.)
If he's not over by the stairs you'll find him here. Yuck. He will suck on every shoe, then chuck it behind him while laughing. Hilarious, I know. Who needs toys?
Dawson loves Landon just a liiiiitle too much. If Landon is on the floor, Dawson will find him and crawl over to him, start whining and want Landon to hold him. Landon thought this was cool at first, now he is annoyed :) (I thought this picture was so funny, Landon was telling Dawson to "just leave me alone!" Poor Landon :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
He is ALL over!
Posted by Cami at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Landon's face is hilarious. I think the crawling stage is worse than walking, because as you mentioned, kids find everything on the floor and have to taste it.
It looks like you have your hands full. I love the pictures. Your two little guys are so cute!
Yum...I love vacuuming several times each day! I'm not looking forward to Kate being mobile.
He's growing up so fast! I too love Landon's face. I've seen it many times on Garrett! Kenzie is always trying to hug and kiss him and he doesn't like it too much! But I love when they are nice to each other! What a cute boy, good luck with the crawling, and have fun following him around your house!
He looks so cute and getting so big! I can't believe he is crawling!
I love that stage when you play the game what's in baby's mouth. That is one thing you forget about until you go through it again. I still have a while before I have to worry about it, though :).
Time flies. They are sooo cute!!
Cami,
I totally agree about the crying. I swear when Maggie started crawling she got a little more ornery and now that she's walking she's even more ornery. I don't understand. Also, we didn't put the gates up. Maggie fell down the stairs about two times and then she never did it again. She learned. He's so dang cute! I can't wait to see him crawling.
So cute and fun. I love D-dog. Have him teach Molly how to crawl (away from Owen!)
That's way funny. Aaliyah and him are about the same stage because she just barely moved from the army crawl to real crawling and Tyler, like Landon is feeling the effects. Tyler doesn't understand it though and totally pushes her away.
Oh and I agree with Carlee. Tyler had to work with a physical therapist to crawl and walk and learn to climb the stairs, and when we were working on stairs I would have to watch her almost let Tyler fall down the stairs. She'd follow him up and stay a few steps behind and catch him right after he got the fright from falling. Because all it takes is that scare that there isn't anything below them, but you can still catch them.
I love Landon's face in that last picture too. Classic!
That is so fun when they start to crawl. He is so cute I know I say that all the time but you have two of the cutest boys ever. Those cinnamon rolls look so good I want you right now I will have to try them.
Your boys are so cute. I seriously was laughing so hard at your post about Chuck E. Cheeses. So funny! It was so fun to see you guys the other day. We need to start doing that more often, at least sooner then 15 years!
Cute pictures! I love Landon's face in the bottom one. I can totally picture him saying that to DAwson and it makes me laugh.
Post a Comment