Park City
About 4 years ago we received a gift card from Dave's client at work for the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City. We didn't use it when we first got it because I was very pregnant with Landon, and then just kind of forgot about it. We found the gift card again and Dave called to see if they would still accept it, we were in luck! They were also offering a great "fall package" which included the hotel room and a 3 course meal at their fancy restaurant (the fanciest one I've ever been to...)
So Dave booked it and we went last weekend. I left Dawson for the first time overnight with my mom. The kids did great(unless you count Dawson waking up twice in the night), thanks mom!
I had heard people talk about how nice this lodge is, but I'd never really heard of it. When we got there I was stunned at it's beauty! The rooms.. wow.. the rooms. I have never seen a more beautiful hotel room. (Katherine Heigl had her wedding there this last summer, that's how nice it is!)
Thought I would include some pics of the hotel room. Too bad we only had one night, this place was awesome.
So Dave booked it and we went last weekend. I left Dawson for the first time overnight with my mom. The kids did great(unless you count Dawson waking up twice in the night), thanks mom!
I had heard people talk about how nice this lodge is, but I'd never really heard of it. When we got there I was stunned at it's beauty! The rooms.. wow.. the rooms. I have never seen a more beautiful hotel room. (Katherine Heigl had her wedding there this last summer, that's how nice it is!)
Thought I would include some pics of the hotel room. Too bad we only had one night, this place was awesome.
The Room(s)
Pumpkin Patch

16 comments:
I am so glad you guys got away! Wasn't it the best?? I love it up there! and can I say your room was AMAZING! Totally jealous!!
I need to take my kids to a pumpkin patch. Looks like fun!
It looks like you had a great weekend. I want to go stay there sometime now! So nice.
I'm jealous of your Park City trip! Thanks everyone who took Kaemon to the pumpkin patch, it sounds like he had a lot of fun! More fun than he would have had here with his doped up mom!
How fun! I am glad you guys got away. You guys deserve it!
I love Park City!! Mike and I went up there last Monday and spent the day. I would of loved to spend the night...especially in that place!!!
It is so nice to get away once in awhile. Those are some nice rooms I wnnt to live there.
What is up with that picture of you on the trailer. You look like you are 10 with buck teeth. On second thought, that is a pretty normal look for you except the 10 part.
Jim
Oh Jim.. that was actually your wife. Sorry for the mixup.
Great pictures. That last one of Landon is classic. I also love the one of Dawson and your Dad- so cute.
That looks like a lot of fun! And I'm with you....I think I want that bathroom too!
Horray for the Pumpkin patch!! It is definately a Bennett Family Tradition. Landon is pretty tough holding that pumpkin up!
What a fun getaway! Also, super cute pictures of your boys : )
I have never seen such an awsome get away.
We got our pumpkins there too. Ethans school goes there every year He loves it. Looks like Landon had a good time.
Lucky! That room looks so nice! I love Park City & how fun to get away with your husband! I love that picture of Landon with his sideways hat he is so darling!
Wow looks like fun! I can't wait till Colby and I can have a weekend away...probably won't be as nice as yours, but still nice to getaway. Your boys are so cute!
I am so happy that we can now keep in touch! We want you guys to come over and see our little girl!
Post a Comment