Lori, my sister, took our families pictures last Saturday. I think they turned out great, especially considering Landon and his goofy mood. He thought it would be funny to stare some faces in pretty much all of the poses. Lori thought it would be cute to capture the many facial expressions of Landon in a collage. I agree. What a silly boy!








Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Family Photo Shoot.
Posted by Cami at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
They turned out great! You got a lot of great shots!
Those look awesome! Lori did a great job. You are very pretty.
They turned out sooo cute! She did a great job! I need to get things going on our family pictures! Your kids are adorable! I love the one where you guys are all laying down.. way cute!!
Those pictures are great. Lori does an awesome job. It helps when the subject matter is so cute too, right? I need to offer her some cash and see if she will do some photos for us. The collage of Landon is perfect. I would love to have something like that of my kids.
Those are really cute! I love the one of all of you walking with Dawson and Landon looking back.
Lori is very talented! I ought to see if she will do my family.
They turned out so cute...I'm jealous. I wish my kids would have cooperated more.
That is one good looking family.
I love that picture of you and Dave by the tree. that is such a good one! All of them sure are awesome too!
-Annie
Wow, those are amazing! I really liked the second one and the fourth one. And then I kept looking and they are all good. Cute family!
HOLY COW! You guys look fabulous! Lori is really good! How do I set up an appointment?
SO SO SO Cute!! Lori's really talented...and you guys, well, you're all so photogenic. I wonder if Dawson boy could teach my girl a few things about it.
Allow me to be the 13th person to say that those are so cute!! I love family pictures. :)
You guys are such a cute family. Landon is such a nut I'm sure he keeps you guys laughing. They turned out so cute.
I love them! They are fun and very cute.
They look really good. I love those pics of Dawson. He is so cute.
Lori did an awesome job. i didn't know she took pictures.
Wow!!! I don't know how you got so many perfect pictures with two little ones. They are soooo cute!!!
Very cute! Can she come and take some for us? How did you end up with such goofy boys?!
Love Your Family pictures you guys look great.
Post a Comment