Usually we head to my parents around 5:30 for trick or treating. It's fun to have all the cousins together for this, they love it.
Next we headed to Dave's parents. Lucky for us, his Grandma and Uncle from Canada were here for a quick visit. It's always nice to see them!
Dawson and Great-Grandma Bishop. He loves her. They had just finished an exhausting game of Peek a Boo.
This is the only picture I could get with him wearing his Jack Sparrow hair. He only put it on because Aunt Stephanie promised him a special treat if he wore it for her. (thanks Malia for letting us borrow it!)
Landon loves his great grandma and great uncle Don. He Talked Uncle Don's ear off for probably 30 minutes straight, and even showed Don every piece of candy he got trick or treating. Grandma and Don sat and listened very intently to him the whole time. What good sports. I've never seen Landon "take" to someone who he rarely sees as well as he did to Uncle Don.
Anyone who pulls up pictures of Elk on their laptop to show Landon will win over his heart.
Dawson was so worn out he slept till 5:30 without waking up once. Don't worry, it hasn't happened since. :( Stinker.

16 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween! Your kids looked ADORABLE!! You guys are soooo lucky to have so much family near you! I'm jealous!!
Good Grief! That's awesome. LOL. Landon and Dawson looked so cute. How come you and Dave didn't dress up in your award winning costumes for Halloween night?
You guys had a busy night. Your kids look great. So cute!
They look so cute in their costumes! I especially love the Captain Jack hair : )
Your boys are so cute all dressed up for Halloween. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I can not believe that you got Dave to dress up and to paint his face crazy. Tom would never. What a trooper. I will have to get your Chili recipe.
Little Spence wouldn't have any of it in his little costume. I think he lasted 5 minutes tops. You must have some patient kids. I remember meeting Dave's grandma and uncle years ago - they are great people and easy to talk to.
When are you guys coming down to visit?
I think I would have left Joseph out. Everyone else looks GREAT!
I'm so glad your Halloween was good. They again look so cute in there costumes. It funny how much kids can talk to people the hardly ever see.
Your kids are always so cute. Good Grief! Landon says the funniest things. What a cute kid!
They are soooo cute!!! I'm glad you had a good Halloween. You guys looked great at the party! And thanks for finding my camera!!!
How great! What a fun Halloween! That's great how well your kids got along with your family! Yay! Good Grief! Sorry, I just got a kernal too!
Thanks for putting up these pictures I love to see all the nieces and nephews. I love landons costume.
Love you guys Ryan.
I'm just glad Joseph didn't end up wearing that costume to his party. What a weirdo. Did you see him in the background of the grandkids picture on my blog?
Your brother has got some nice legs I'm jealous! Landon and Dawson look so dang cute but then again they always do.
Yeah what fine legs your brother has! Now get that photo off!!!! Sick....
Post a Comment