I started this a LONG time ago.. finally finished.. Don't read unless you are REALLY bored! :)
1. My middle name is Jean. After my Grandma, who I love.
2. I have two brothers, 3 sisters. I loved having a big family, and still do. My kids wont be so lucky.
3. I have blue eyes. A lot of people think they are brown.
4. I've been married 6 and a half years.
5. Dave and I met on a blind date.
6. I like where I live, but don't so much like my house. (my kitchen is VERY SMALL)
7. I love to read, and feel life is incomplete if I'm not into a book.
8. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
9. I am very grateful to whoever invented DVR
10. I am NOT good at artsy and crafty things. I hate craft stores.
11. I am very impatient.
12. I cannot handle chaos, I will avoid it at all costs.
13. I love kids, but get VERY stressed when there are lots, and they are all going different directions.
14. If my house is a mess, I am grouchy. Even when Landon has friends over, if they are making messes, I stress and immediately want to clean it up. (working on that one..)
15. Dave and I have to clean the house once the kids are in bed before anything else can happen.
16. I love when Dave and I have those precious couple of hours each night to hang out (after kids are in bed)
17. I have to have the sheets completely straight before i can get into bed, if Dave is already in bed, he has to get out so we can straighten them.
18. I have to have complete silence while falling asleep, or I get MEAN.
19. I am not a night person and struggle staying awake past 9pm.
20. I have no problem waking up early!
21. I love going to movies and out to eat. That is the perfect date to me.
22. I am bored with my hair.
23. I often have a "permascowl" and don't mean to. My family informs me of this one.
24. I give bad first impressions.
25. I love to hang out with my sisters. We are all dorky, and we can be ourselves.
26. I love to go shopping, I LOVE to buy new clothes!
27. I wore braces when Dave and I were first married. Being pregnant twice has messed my teeth up.
28. It has also messed my body up!
29. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything though :)
30. I don't like seafood of any form.
31. I could eat Subway every day.
32. I have to have my day planned out the day before and get upset if things dont go as planned.
33. I feel bad when I am on the computer and Landon says "MOM! get off the computer!"
34. I really am not on it that much.
35. I enjoy going to relief society.
36. I don't like public speaking, and will avoid it at ALL costs.
37. I have always been a reader, I can read SUPER fast. I read so fast that reading out loud is a struggle for me, my mind processes the words faster than my mouth can spit out.
38. I got a poodle when I was 9 years old. He died 2 years ago. It was such a depressing day. He was my BEST friend growing up.
39. Dave and I agreed we will never own a cat. Maybe a dog.
40. I pick my eyelashes out when I am stressed.
41. I like to blog, and read others' blogs.
42 I don't like when people read my blog and take it personally. I once complained about my difficulties of pregnancy and had others scorn me. "at least I can get pregnant, right?" OF COURSE I am grateful! I know I am blessed. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy pregnancy.
43. if you didn't guess, I hate being pregnant.
44. I can't sit in my house all day.
45. I am usually ready for the day with both kids also ready by 8am. I hate lounging around in my pajamas.
46. I get REALLY annoyed when people are late. I think it's rude. (if it can be avoided.. I understand it happens sometimes. Yeah, I'm sure I've been unavoidably late before.)
47. I get anxious when Dave leaves for work, and then when he leaves for home. He has to call me when he is on his way home, so I know if I need to worry when he is late.
48. I love to cook and bake. I wish I had a better kitchen to do so.
49. I think a lot of people are going to think I am a snot when they read this.
50. Oh well. :)
51. I get stressed out when there is "a huge sale" and I can't make it.
52. I have to have at least 3 types of shampoo in my shower at all times. I cant use the same one twice in a row.
53. My sisters make fun of my lotion collection. I LOVE lotions. I like to have several to pick from.
54. I love hanging out with our families on Sundays. Sundays don't feel right if we sit home after church.
55. I feel blessed to be surrounded by family.
56. I lived in Oregon for much of my childhood and wish to go back.
57. This is harder than it looks, I am shocked you made it this far, I am running out of things!
58. I am excited to have my eyes corrected with Lasik Eye surgery after I am done with kids.
59. I often wonder if I want more kids! :) We'll have one more..
60. I hate when people judge the way others raise their kids. Raise your own, and worry about your own! :)
61. I feel I have the smartest kids alive.
62. I love teaching them new things, and watching their fascination at their newfound skills.
63. I use to struggle, worrying that I was doing everything "the right way" when it came to my kids. Now I don't care, I go with my gut. I am a lot happier, and so are they!
64. I used to work at a group home for adults with disabilities. I worked there for 6 years, loved it and miss it TONS! (and the people I worked with!)
65. I worked at the theater when I was in high school. My friends all wanted me to constantly sneak them in. You can imagine what a fan I was of theirs when I wouldn't do it! :)
66. I only had like 3 really close "girl" friends in high school. I am still good friends with them!
67. I loved high school, unlike most.
68. I sometimes wish I would have finished my nursing degree.
69. I love to travel, but don't do it often enough. I dont like sleeping in hotel rooms. (too noisy)
70. I don't trust many people with my kids.
71. When people are holding Dawson I feel like they dont really want to. I annoy them constantly by saying "you can give him back if you want"
72. I hate driving.
73. I have never driven to Salt Lake, don't plan to and haven't driven past north Ogden. Good think I have an awesome Hubby who enjoys driving.
74. I am too blunt.
75. I say rude things, without meaning to. I offend many, usually my family who knows how I am and are easy to forgive.
76. I was raised in a loud family. Dave always tells me to stop yelling. I don't feel I am :) It's how all of us are!
77. I want a minivan.
78. My favorite type of music is usually anything played on FM 100. I love easy going music.
79. I cant wear my hair in pony tails. Gives me bad headaches.
80. I broke my ankle several months ago and now have a perma bruise on my ankle that is hideous and resembles a huge birthmark.
81. I love walmart and dont care if they are overtaking everything. I will continue to shop and ad match there, I do however love Targets clothes.
82. I hate swimming. I dont like it at all. I never have and never will.
83. I am clumsy, I have fallen down our stairs about 5 times now. I cracked my tailbone and broke my ankle doing this. Dave is usually present to witness this and thinks it's hilarious.
84. Dave and I go to bed together every night, at the same time. We made a pact that we would always do this when we were first married. I get angry when he wakes me up after Ive fallen asleep.. but I'm still glad he does it.
85. I don't like people touching my knees. I don't know why, but it grosses me out.
86. I am bored with this.
87. I love going on family walks. I overdid it this year.. Landon stopped liking them about September time.
88. I almost always get my way when Dave and I have a disagreement. :)
89. I LOVE board and card games! So does Dave, but we can never find anyone to play with us.. WE MISS YOU RYAN AND BROOKE!!!
90. My favorite thanksgiving food item is yams. But only the ones my mom and grandma make. I HATE canned yams, and HATE when people put marshmellows on them.
91. I never really appreciated nature and its beauty until I met Dave. He opened my eyes to lots of things! I didn't know what an Elk, pheasant or antelope was pre Dave.
92. I love my parents. My mom has taught me all I know about being a good mother, cook and cleaner. No one can clean or cook like my mom.
93. My dad is also a good example to me. He never swears, has a mild temper and is always quick to apologize (something I struggle with)
94. I have only cursed twice in my life. Both times were at Dave and this year :( I repented.
95. I love my inlaws. My mother in law has MS and is such a good example of enduring to me. She never complains.. I could do a whole post on her. I just love her... She did a phenomenal job raising her 5 kids.
96. I LOVE doing little girls hair. Who knows if I will ever have a daughter of my own.. for now it's the neighbor girls and my nieces!
97. Speaking of daughters, if I have all boys, I am SERIOUSLY ok with it. I love my two boys and would absolutely love another.
98. I love the Gospel and light it brings into my life.
99. I LOVE my family, and am so thankful they are mine for Eternity.
100. I dare YOU to try and do this. IT'S HARD!!!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
100 Things about ME!
Posted by Cami at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Ok.. Don't read this unless YOU are bored!
#10- how sad, they're my favorite!
#12- me too!
#14- ditto
#21- we should totally double. Dustin says date, I wonder whats playing. I think he sometimes gets bored tho.
#22- it's gorgeous, I'm jealous of it.
#30- ditto again
#33- Happens to me too
#38- Us too, but don't get a dog. Poor Max :(
#41- me too
#45- totally jealous!
#49- I don't. I love you!
#50- NICE!
#53- I love your soaps!
#60- sorry
#61- They are SO smart!
#75- I don't think so
#77- trade?
#80- my ankle is uglier
#86- I'm glad you did :)
#89- HELLO! CALL US!
#90- marshmellow are gross
#96- You can play with Marens anytime! Although there is not much there!
Wow. I'm impressed with your follow-through! It was fun learning more about you. I remembered the lotion collection thing from when we were younger . . . so funny.
Also, I keep saying this, but having been lacking in my own follow through: we really need to get together soon!
Kellie. wow, that was awesome!
The quite thing when you are going to sleep....so true, it's almost scary!
Wow...I don't think I could do that. I feel like I know you better now. And no, I don't think you are stuck up.
You already know what I'm going to say, but I swear we have so much in common...and yet so little at the same time. :)
Yams Cami? Seriously? Your FAVORITE Thanksgiving item is Yams?
Long live Wal-Mart and their price matching. And Long live Target's clothing.
You miss playing games with Ryan and Brook? What about Carlee and Kory? I'm hurt Cami. You've truly offended me this time.
Ok, just kidding. Forget the talking, when we going to Subway?
Wow! We have a lot in common. I think that would take me a year. I don't think I even know 100 things about myself. Thanks for the good time.
That would be hard. I like you know more about you. I'm nervous about doing her hair all the time even though I do hair. So come on over anytime. There is nothing better then boys. I wouldn't have cared either way.
I loved the 100 things and I don't think that I could do that. Maybe I will try. I learned a lot of good things about you and your family. I LOVE games, Tom used to.
Wow. That's a lot of things! It was interesting. I don't know if I could think of that many things.
That was a good read Cami! I feel I learned a lot about you.. and truthfully, I've never thought you were stuck up! You have always been super nice to everyone I've seen you interact with!
I love this post! I learned so many great things about you, but now I want to know how long this took you to do.
I have a perscowl too! Matts uncle kept pointing it out and it really annoyed me. I said yeah I know I need botox, and I said that the 5 times he brought it up in an hour. I hadn't added anyone yet to my blog but I finally did today and updated my blog.. it took me 4 hours with dial up:(
First of all minivan's are awesome. Tell dave he will love it. Rob never wanted one but after we got ours he was like what took us so long. And amen to target clothing. I love it. That is pretty much where I get everything. I too shop at walmart and hate it. After watching the documentary on walmart I swore I would never shop there. But they are so cheap. And you are totally not stuck up. Loved the list.
Oh my gosh cam... You are so silly!! I have to laugh though! The covers being straightened before you can sleep.. I am all over that one. Mike after almost 8 years still rolls his eyes when I make him get out of bed to straighten the covers. That is so funny! LOL . I LOVE Targets clothing.... and their deco stuff.. I HATE walmart. but how do you say no to cheaper prices???? You may think you are stuck up, but believe me you are far from it!! I love ya Cam... :)
That is a lot of info and I learned stuff about you that I had no idea. Now I feel bad when Owen destroys your house! I enjoyed reading it.
We miss you too. We miss playing games with you! Hopefully we can play games when we are home for our visit.
That was great Cami! You and I have a lot in common. Your kids are adorable! I've never thought you were stuck up either..and I'm with Carlee....yams???
I remember when David started dating you - it was a little hard to get a read on you at first. I knew you must be a great person because I knew the type of person David was looking for.
Our group of friends was pretty tight - and we still feel a duty to look out for each others' best interest. And over the years, as I have come to know you a little better, I can't think of anyone better for my best friend to have forever. And if I've never said it before -thank you.
I tried it!!
I must have totally missed that you wrote this, but I learned a lot.
(I'm going to attempt it for my 100th blog).
And I totally stand behind you with the yams. It's rare that I get them outside of Thanksgiving, and I totally support you in the no marshmellows on yams.
The only thing they should be covered with is brown sugar and butter. Yummy.
Seriously eye-opening though and I like many others have a lot in common with you.
(Holy cow on the morning thing, the kids and I aren't even out of bed by 8:00. Then we sit in our pajamas for hours. I wish I was more like you though. What a great way to start the day).
Post a Comment