Sunday, November 23, 2008

Robert and Kari ~November 21st 2008~

Everything went great! The sealing was awesome, the temple was beautiful as always. The weather was a little chilly (expected) After the wedding we had a luncheon at the Joseph Smith building, which was delicious. We decided to bring the kids along which turned out to be a mistake.
They were horrible. You think Dave and I would know that nap time during a luncheon would create a challenge. We'll learn our lesson someday :(
Luckily we had enough time to get home and put them down for a nap before the reception.

We are SO happy for you Robert and Kari, you guys are great together, we're happy to have Kari in the family!

8 comments:

Amy said...

The day turned out great! We all love Kari and are so glad she is in our family. You had great pictures I want copies.

kdance10 said...

Landon is such a stud. we need to set him up with one of the twins when they are older. lol.Ilove the picture of you guys making the funny faces.And the one that poor little kaeman is crying in. You cant always get the kids to smile right.

Melanie said...

What a nice day. You always get such great pictures. Dawson is still the "smiliest" baby I know. You and your sisters are all so pretty. I love the shirts you wore to the reception.

Anonymous said...

You always look so pretty! You have such a beautiful family!

Kosel Family said...

Very cool! The pictures were awesome :) Still working on getting time to update that blog of mine... hopefully soon. I'll have wedding pictures on there soon to since we have one coming up this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention, your moms cake is BEAUTIFUL! Think you could send me a picture so I can show my SIL that makes cakes?

Souli & Ashley said...

Weddings are always so fun.Makes you think back to your own. I'm glad the day went well.

Ashlee said...

What a nice wedding you guys all look so cute and your boys look so happy they are so cute and smiley! Seriously too that is the cutest cake ever! I can not believe your mom made that that is crazy. Congrats to your brother!