This kid is cracking us up daily. I love how he thinks things through in his mind!
Dave was going to take Landon pheasent hunting. I told Landon it's only ok to go hunting if we eat the meat of whatever we hunt. He agreed with me, but then told me that grandpa (Dave's dad) doesn't eat what he hunts. I told Landon that he indeed DID eat what he hunted. He continues to argue with me saying that grandpa DID NOT eat what he shot. I said "Landon, I promise you, Grandpa DOES eat what he shoots." He then yelled "NO!!! He doesn't!!! His elk is STILL HANGING ON HIS WALL!!!!!!"
Right then I burst out laughing. I didn't know how to explain it to him, and then figured it wasn't my responsibility. So I left that one to Dave.
Later that day we went to visit Dave's parents and we told them the story. Here's what Dave's dad had to say about it:
"Well Landon, we better take it down and start eatin!'" Landon looked a little concerned... Maybe this will all scar him, and he wont want to hunt :) (here's for wishful thinking)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Another Landon Funny
Posted by Cami at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
He's a funny kid! Did Dave tell you about nursery today? Landon put a toy shaker in the back of his shirt and he became a "toy" He kept saying "I'm tigger and pooh" and then would start laughing! Well when we started cleaing up, Landon decided he needed to put himself away in the toy closet since he was a toy! so funny. Dave came in asking where Landon was because he couldn't see him and found him in the closet. Good Times!
Kids crack me up : ) I love reading the latest 'funny' from Landon. What a cute kid!
That's hilarious. He's a pretty smart kid really. Are you sure he's Dave's? JK. Well, I guess a good way to find out is to monitor him and see if he harms children. If he does, he's Dave's. Otherwise, you may have an issue on your hands.
That is funny. My dad loves to hunt, I remember thinking it was weird as a kid to see all those animals hanging up in our office. Yesterday in nursey I was sitting in by Brevin and Landon came up to me and said," I went pheasant hunting with my dad and grandpa." He must have been pretty excited for that one.
Could you get that lucky to have a Ross that does not want to hunt. I don't think so. It is so funny how literal kids are. I love it! Landon is so cute.
That really was quite smart of him, but funny for me to read about.
So so so funny!
Awesome. Landon is always right. Just don't ever forget that.
Post a Comment