Thursday, November 6, 2008

Preschool Election Day

Yesterday was Election Day at preschool. Landon's pitch was "Vote for me, and you can all play duck, duck goose today" He got two votes. We had a conversation that went like this:

Me: "Landon, who did you vote for?"

Landon: "Holly."

Me: "Why did you vote for Holly? "

Landon: "Because she is a girl, and she is pretty."

Me: "Good boy!"

14 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is so awesome! How cute is he. I don't know what Holly's slogan was, but with a slogan like "Vote for me and you can play duck duck goose all day" out there, I know who I'd vote for!

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

How cute is that! He is such a funny little guy!

Amy said...

Ladies man! Holly is pretty, he has a good eye.

Carlee Hoopes said...

That's awesome. Good boy indeed. So, who won the election?

Anonymous said...

That's cute! Garrett has twin girls in his class that just LOVE him! and he is ALWAYS talking about them! It's so funny how they are at this age!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that. Holly is an absolute doll, and everyone loves her. Landon is well trained already! Mindi

I am going private on my blog so please email me your email address to jeffmindi801@msn.com

Anonymous said...

That's cute. Does he just love preschool? My girls wish it was everyday. I think they are just most excited about riding the bus.

kdance10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kdance10 said...

That's cute. Does he just love preschool? My girls wish it was everyday. I think they are just most excited about riding the bus.

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so cute.I like the duck duck goose all day. He is funny. The things kids come up with.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cami,
Were you the one who made those awesome brownies for my shower? Could I get your recipe? I have been dying to have those!
-Carlie

Melanie said...

Smart boy!

Fordney said...

Go Landon. I would vote for you. Stupid pretty Holly.