Friday, August 15, 2008

Eh, why not?

Why not do this? It looks fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, write about a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
So let the fun begin!! Can't wait to start sharing memories with everybody!!

13 comments:

Amy said...

Little sister what can say? CLEAN FREAK!! You would get mad if I sat on your bed because it would put a wrinkle in it. My first memorie is when we would all kiss Dad good-bye through the railing when he went to work.

Anonymous said...

I remember before I even knew who you were, I called you for a compassionate service assignment. You were so willing to help and told me that if I ever needed you to help with something to call you. I was very impressed!

Kosel Family said...

I think that Ace of Base says it all :o) I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes...

Anonymous said...

I think one of the first times I talked to you was in Sacrament and you were pregnant with Dawson, and I was so jealous because you looked so good! I remember asking you what you were having then we talked about how we were both doing sports in our boys nurserys!

Koch Clan said...

I remember when we first moved here and you were Gabe's primary teacher. I was so glad. I was impressed at how you "took" Gabe in and made him feel so welcome.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me realize that my calling in the primary presidency was cake! I bet you learned even more than I did!

Souli & Ashley said...

I remember I first met you when I got into primary. I though you were so cute pregnant. For a long time I couldn't even tell. You did such a good job in that calling.

Jenni said...

Cami, Cami, Cami.... Lets see...you already said a lot of our memories... but how about...
Remember how we used to write notes back and forth with the boys, and then we slit a hole in the back of that giant teddy bear I used to have and we'd stick them inside it to hide them?... haha..... Oh, and remember how I used to draw pictures of us sitting by each other-- you with your long legs and "pointy" knees up higher than my short stubby ones and me with my long upper-body? Remember "Fresca.... a refreshingly crisp citrus taste"....... and the boys throwing all our sleeping bags over the fence and stealing our candy.... and... and.... oh Cami. Thanks for the great friend you've always been!

The Sayamas said...

Since I have never known a day without knowing you I have many memories. Some very fond, some not so much. Some fond memories are the ones when you saved my life. Remember when we were little and I stuck some corn up my nose and mom and dad were not home and everyone was freaking out and Amy called neighbors over? I was so scared and then all you did was squeeze my nose and it came out and then I ate it.

Also, when we were older and we were driving home from somewhere (Jenni was with us) and I started choking on french bread and you saw me in the rear mirror and you did not freak out. You just swirved over to the side of the road, hastily got out of the drivers seat and started whacking my back and that nasty little piece of bread shot out and landed on the window next to Jenni who looked at it and said, "Ew!"

I remember growing up so jealous that you got the pretty ice cream shop doll for Christmas and I got the ugly beauty shop one only to find out years later that you had gotten up before anyone else that Christmas morning and switched them! Brat!

How about sneaking out of the house as teenagers? You always let me tag along with you and your friends!

Remember our secret sign? When we wanted to jump on the tramp without Becky so we would rub our nose and then sneak out one at a time.

There are so many more!

Lovely Lizzy said...

So I've been pondering this over for a while because I realized I don't know you all that well, but that's the nice thing about blogging. I get to know my neighbors a little better. For my memory though I think of our journey as being pregnant at the same time. I remember us discussing the spacing of our children and birth control and then even more than that I think of you when I think of having Aaliyah. The whole thing was mighty painful and I remember complaining to my mom that she was so huge. Then she told me a few days later how big Dawson was and I tried to think that maybe I didn't have it that bad. I also think of you lots when I think of the hard time I had having two little kids. I knew that you were going through it too and I tried to keep in mind that I wasn't alone in my struggles. You always look so on top of it, and so with that in mind I tried to think that I too could make it through it.
As a side note, I'm trying really hard to finish Breaking Dawn so I can read your blog. I like the idea of a book club in a blog. The process is slow though. I'm a little more than 1/2 way through it.

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

The first time I saw you, you and Dave spoke in our singles ward. You were about 8 3/4 month pregnant and you were having hard time breathing through your talk because Landon was pushing on your lungs.
Another memory is playing games at your house. I had a lot of fun and it was fun to get to know you and Dave. I remember the first time we came over, I remember being so nervous but I had a lot of fun and you guys were a lot of fun to be around! I remember Landon was just barely learning to walk. We played Settlers on the card table and Landon would crawl and climb around the table.

Anonymous said...

I'll go to my first ever memory of you...Going on our first date, a blind one, and coming to your door in my cool Mystique to go to a Grizz hockey game. I have to admit I was hesitant having sworn off blind dates but thinking I'll give it one more try. After knocking on the door this hot, tan girl opens the door and I held my breathe hoping her name was Cami. After the game I remember you, Ryan, and his date all wanting to go to Cinnabon and get a cinnamon roll, but I wouldn't do it because I wanted to get you home by midnight. What a party pooper. You're still hot and tan.

Melanie said...

I remember that a few weeks after I had Ainsley you called to see how we were doing. I told you that I had just gotten home from the hospital for the second time since having her, and you immediately offered to bring us dinner. You brought us the best chicken noodle soup I have ever had and a loaf of bread. Thank you so much for thinking of us and your willingness to help us.