Friday, August 29, 2008

From the Mouth of Landon

Yes, this is the new blog trend, so you know me! I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon! This was actually really fun to do, Landon had a good time doing it too! I wrote down exactly what came out of his mouth. He's such a cute, funny little guy. He makes me laugh so much.


1. What is something that Mom always says to you? Please Stay by me!

2. What makes Mom happy? Me loving you.

3. What makes Mom sad? When I’m gone to grandmas.

4. How does Mom make you laugh? By falling down the stairs.

5. What was your Mom like as a child? You loved to play with shoes.

6. How old is your Mom? 3, like me.

7. How tall is your Mom? SO BIG! Like 6!

8. What is your Moms favorite thing to do? Play with me.

9. What does your Mom like to do when you're not around? Play games with daddy. (hm..)

10. Who is your mom’s best friend? Me and Dawson.

11. What is your Mom really good at? Taking me to parks.

12. What is your Mom not so good at? Writing your own name.

13. What does your Mom do for her job? Go hunting with me on Friday..

14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Fettuccine Alfredo (actually Landon’s favorite..)

15. What makes you proud of your Mom? Going Poop.

16. If your Mom were a cartoon, who would she be? Cassi, the girl dragon.

17. What do you and your Mom do together? Play games.

18. How are you and your Mom the same? We both have black hair for Halloween. (I dyed my hair.. it’s a little darker than I’d planned..)

19. How are you and your Mom different? We have different eyes.

20. How do you know your Mom loves you? It’s cuz when I say funny things you laugh. And cuz when it’s chilly outside we come inside and we snuggle.



13 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so cute. I love the things kids say sometimes its like where did that come from. He is getting big and so smart.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And thanks for the tip on the $3 Crocs @ Walmart today! I got a cute pair for Ellie for next year.

Dustin and Kellie said...

How adorable! He is so cute! What a smart boy!
Kellie

Annette said...

What a doll! I laughed the whole time. You have done so well with him.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm going to do this one for sure!

The Sayamas said...

How funny. I'm surprised there was nothing too outlandish in there. Like the other day when I was babysitting him and he kept calling mom's puppy myrrh and I asked him where he came up with that and he said, "When I was first born I went down to Salt Lake at the temple and I was thinking about it and I decided when grandma got this puppy I would name it Myrrh." He says the funniest things all the time.

The Sayamas said...

Oh ya, and tell Kellie I want to see her blog!

JJCC said...

Oh i loved that! I might need to steal the idea and do that with Coen.

Anonymous said...

Kids this age are priceless. Landon is so cute, I am excited he and Jack will be in preschool together.

Rodarte Family said...

What a cute kid! He sure loves his mom : )

Rodarte Family said...

What a cute kid! He sure loves his mom : )

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

This is way cute. Landon is such a cute kid and I love the cute and funny things that he says. I can't wait to see you all soon!

Kosel Family said...

Kids do the funniest and say the funniest things don't they! The other day my boys 'built Jesus' with their jenga blocks. A nice square with a cross on top :)