Today in the mail we got a package from Ryan (dave's bro) who is attending Dental school in Indiana, and his wife, Brooke. I was SO excited when I got it too! Ryan is always snapping pictures, and I always would tell him I needed a copy of them. Well, they definitely followed through! In the package they sent a disc with 233 pictures on it! They go clear back from when I was prego with Landon. As I was looking at them I started to tear up. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I get SO SAD when I see pictures of Landon when he was a baby. Even seeing pictures of Dawson when he was a newborn gets me choked up.
I realized even more tonight how much you need to cherish every stage of their life. I wish I could just step back in time and cuddle his little baby body again, or kiss those kissy baby cheeks again. It reminds me of that country song "Let Them Be Little" I always tear up when I hear that song. Maybe I like that song so much because it says "Let Them Sleep in the Middle.." and I can feel better about Dawson doing just that. (I'm still working on that one..)
Anyway, Thank you Ryan and Brooke! You made my day! It was fun looking back on all those fun memories!
These pictures are weirdly placed on here, sorry.. A lot of people tell me Landon and Dawson look nothing alike and Dawson looks nothing like Landon did as a baby. I'm here to prove all of them wrong. The picture of Landon on Grandma Ross' lap in the navy and gray shirt is Landon at 8 months. I think he and Dawson could be twins in this picture.
What cute little stinkers I have.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Thanks Ryan and Brooke for the trip down memory lane!
Posted by Cami at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute!! I'm the same way! It makes me so sad to see all the pictures of my kids when they were tiny little babies!! I miss them being so ity bity!! You sure do have cute kids though!!
Very cute pictures. Yes, Landon & Dawson could pass as twins. They are cute little guys.
They are so cute! The one with Landon on Colleen's lap is the sweetest picture, and you're right- him and Dawson look so much alike now. But I swear they didn't when they were newborns. I wonder if that'll happen to my boys. Gosh, they grow up so fast! I think you need another one!!
Post a Comment