Dinosaur Park
Our friends, the Bennett's asked if we wanted to go to the Dino park with them last Saturday. We'd never been before and thought Landon would like it. He LOVED it. I was a little disappointed myself. I thought it was over priced for the amount of activity there was. Landon loved it, so I guess that's all that mattered :) Thanks for inviting us guys!
Our friends, the Bennett's asked if we wanted to go to the Dino park with them last Saturday. We'd never been before and thought Landon would like it. He LOVED it. I was a little disappointed myself. I thought it was over priced for the amount of activity there was. Landon loved it, so I guess that's all that mattered :) Thanks for inviting us guys!
Rylund and Jackson' s birthday party!
My sister threw her two boys a Pirate birthday party complete with a treasure hunt, treasure chest pinata, lots of food, and swimming. Going to Amy's house is the equivalent of going to Disneyland for Landon.
The Bruderer Campout

7 comments:
Looks like you've done some super fun stuff this summer!
We just went to the Dinosaur park today. The kids had fun. I love the picture of Dawson with the funny glasses. So cute!
wow! You guys have been busy for sure! I need to take my kids to the Dino Park again. Garrett loved it last year and Kenzie was tiny she didn't even know what was going on! I bet she would love it too!! Cute pictures!
Man, for a good time call the Ross'. Wait, that doesn't sound very good. You know what I meant. Looks like you guys have had a fulfilling summer. How much was the Dinosaur Park?
Looks like good times. I agree that the Dinosaur Park is a bit of a disappointment! Your boys are so cute, I love all your pictures.
Dinosaur park is fun. Cute pictures you've been busy doing fun things. Summers are like that though. I like his face with the sour patch kids. So cute that is the same look Brev gives. Loves them but yes sour.
Grrr. Dinosaurs are a boys greatest dream.. after things with wheels. Love the pic of Dawson with the glasses on!
Post a Comment