Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 6 Months to Dawson!

My little Dawson is 6 months old today. The time has flown, yet it seems like he has been with us forever! He is the perfect addition to our family, we love him so much. Landon is the best big brother to him. They adore each other!
Last time I took him to the doctor he weighed 18 lbs 4 oz. (that was 4 weeks ago) He can sit, roll all over the place and hates food. He loves his jumperoo and excersaucer. He doesn't like his car seat, being left alone, or being cuddled :( As long as someone's attention is completely on him at all times, he is the happiest baby around.







10 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it! I love the picture of your boys looking at a book.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute baby. It seems like he is always smiling. I can't believe he is that old already.

Anonymous said...

Wow he is already 6 months old?? They sure do grow up way to fast! He is so cute, I love that he is always smiling!

Unknown said...

He is so darn cute!!!! I can't believe it has been six months already!!

The Sayamas said...

Haha, remember the other day when I put him on the platform near the bottom of your stairs and you asked where he was and we looked over and he was hanging off about ready to tumble down? I just keep thinking he is still so little and young but that little guy moves quick and crazy-like. I love him, he's so sweet.

Carlee Hoopes said...

What a cutie! Pretty soon he'll be able to hit back at Maggie when she goes for his face!

Ashlee said...

What a little cutie you have. Both your boys are so darling! I can't believe Dawson is already that big!

Souli & Ashley said...

I would like to borrow that book. Its just so hard to get him to sleep anything would help.

Anonymous said...

Super cute boys! I am excited for Jack & Landon to go to preschool together. Your family is adorable.

Kelly said...

Hi Cami! I found your blog through Malia's. It was good to see you at Charli's party. Your boys are so cute!