Monday, July 14, 2008

Becky's wedding!

My little sister, Becky, got married last Friday to Mike! Congrats guys! It was a beautiful day, a beautiful ceremony at the Temple and a fun, beautiful reception.

7 comments:

The Sayamas said...

That was such a fun day! She looked so pretty!

Fordney said...

I loved the slide show. That picture of you and Dawson was really cute. I love weddings!

Anonymous said...

So fun! All you girls look so beautiful!

Melanie said...

What a fun day. You all look so nice!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I found your blog through Melanie's. I hope you don't mind.

Souli & Ashley said...

I love weddings. I remember being so excited for my sisters weddings. Its great to be able to share it with them. Pictures are so cute.

Melanie said...

Is Lori a photographer? We want family pictures done but haven't found anyone.