Dave's work hosted a Rock Band competition. Dave didn't initially sign up (but secretly wanted to) So when one of the bands drummers had to skip out at the last minute, Dave was more than happy to fill in. The grand prize band would win 1,200 dollars. Dave's team called "My Cubicle Romance" Came in a super close 2nd place and won nothing. They lost by .2. Too bad, I personally think Dave standing up and taking his shirt off to throw out in the audience may have been a bit over the top :) Or maybe it was the Bra flung up on the stage? Who knows. They did great though, definitely fun entertainment. In case you were wondering, Dave is the big guy with shaggy hair. The guy with pink hair is my brother in law, Rory. ROCK ON GUYS!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
My Hubby the ROCKSTAR!
Posted by Cami at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so funny! I love it!! Too bad they didn't win! They looked great!
Dang. That's just too bad! Not sure the long hair suits Dave. LOL! I want some of those tattoo sleeves like Rory has. Maybe if I wear some of those to church I'll get released from all my callings forever! :)
Okay, so I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw these pictures. Carter asked what was so funny and I said look at Landon's Daddy. Then, he too, was laughing. I'm sure he didn't even know who he was looking at.
If they do it again, I'm coming!!
Ya they definitely rocked! They were robbed big time, so many people told us after that they should have won. Everyone knows it. I guess it helps when your dad is the judge, though. I still want to blog about this.
Post a Comment