Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Festivities

I'm a little behind on posting these, better late than never!


Father and Sons Campout


Landon's first time camping. He loved it! Dave had a hard time getting out of the tent, we will be going camping again this summer for sure!

Landon and his friend, Carter on their "hike" gathering sticks, one of Landon's favorite pastimes.


Lagoon

It was Dave's work Lagoon day on June 20th. Dave works with a lot of our family and friends, so it was fun, and Landon had plenty of friends to ride all the rides with.
Landon's friend, Ethan, and cousin Olivia.
I thought this picture was so cute, Dave is great with kids.

On the train, one of Landon's favorites! He is int he middle of yelling at Olivia for something, hence the weird face.. he looks a little crazy..

Landon, uncle Jeff and Olivia on the merry go round.

Olivia, Kaemon and Landon on the baby boats. Landon informed me that this was a boring baby ride. He also wouldn't let anyone else touch the bell. What a bully.


Fireworks!

Dave's sister, her friend Corey, and Landon waiting for the fireworks!


Us.

Parade



The Hungry Bear Pizza bear made an appearance. Landon's favorite place to eat is hungry bear pizza, he loves the bear.. funny they would run into each other.

4 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of fun activities. That is nice that Dave works with so many friends. Thats how I was at America First. I'm glad you had a good fourth.

Anonymous said...

You guys have been up to lots of fun stuff! It seems like everyone has gone to Lagoon already! We are going next month! Your boys are so cute!

Melanie said...

What fun parents you are! Your boys sure are lucky.

Carlee Hoopes said...

I think kids make summers more fun. You guys always do fun activities with your boys. Hopefully I will have the energy to do the same. :)