Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rodeo

For family night we decided to head to the Rodeo. I was hesitant, but Dave had already mentioned it to Landon before he left for work, so there was no turning back. I'm glad, we had a blast. Landon loved every minute of it. There were skydivers, motorcycle stunt guys, some fireworks and of course lost of yummy food along with all your normal rodeo stuff. Me, I'm not much of a rodeo fan, but I love the atmosphere. We thought for sure we would only make it about halfway through, but surprisingly Dawson was an angel and let us stay till the end to watch the bull riders.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge rodeo fan either, but I'm sure Garrett would love that too! You are such a good mom to take your kids to do all these fun things!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the pictures with the cowboy hat.

Carlee Hoopes said...

How fun! I'm disappointed you didn't get cotton candy though! That picture of you and Dawson is cute!

Souli & Ashley said...

I'm not too into rodeo's either. I will go only once in while. I'm glad Dawson was a good baby, that makes in nice to go places. Dave is quite the Rockstar. GOod for him I would never do anything like that in front of people.

Melanie said...

We are going Thursday, but we are not as brave as you...we are leaving the kids behind.

Christian and Melissa said...

I have bad memories of the rodeo. The last time I went, a handicapped kid stole my sucker. Okay, so I was about 3, but it was pretty traumatizing! So, do you have a playgroup? Sharee and I were talking about starting one up or joining one. We're in dire need of getting out with our kids.

Tammy said...

Looks like a fun day, ya'all :)

Ashlee said...

How FUN. I love rodeos. I love the picture with Dawson in the cowboy hat! So cute!