Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Boot Camp, again.

I signed up for a ten session boot camp. The cost is 55 dollars, which is a STEAL! It's at 6am Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I didn't think I could do it, but I can and I am.. and I would LOVE people to join me! My sister, Amy, got me started. She is in great shape, and I am not.. so it's nice that you can be at any level and still work out with everyone. Your first time is free to see if you like it. I have already lost 4 pounds, and it's only been a little over a week!

Who's with me?

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I haven't lost any weight, yet :( You look great. I was noticing the muscle tone in your arms!! I will see ya Friday!!

Carlee Hoopes said...

I would totally love to do it with you...but I can't. :( Kory leaves for work at 5:15 a.m., so I have nobody to watch Miss Maggs. That's awesome that you've lost 4 lbs already! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting! Keep up the good work. I think I'll continue going to my class at 9:00am...enjoy your 6:00am class though!!

Fordney said...

I would love to go- but Blake leaves for work earlier than that. If you ever do the evening classes let me know.

Souli & Ashley said...

You are so brave I would never plus I'm out of shape physically anyway. But good luck to you.

The Sayamas said...

How long does it go and where is it? I need to do something...

Jenni said...

You're awesome Cami. I don't think I can even wake up in time to be somewhere at 6.... But, I should come do it with you. What city is it located in???

Steph said...

So I am honestly so interested, can pregnant people do it? I used to go to the gym 3 times a week before I got pregnant and then I got in that sick/tired mode (still kind of tired, but motivated!!) I seriously want to!! I know it would kick my butt and the only thing that would stop me is if you think it would be too strenuous being pregnant? Your thoughts my friend? Me and Lor could drive out togetha!! :)

JJCC said...

You go girl! I will wish you luck and happiness from the safety and warmth of my bed. LORI you just had a baby no boot camp for you for 5 more weeks!