Saturday, May 10, 2008

Landon Ross- Personal Potty Trainer.

Landon has decided he's had it with diapers and is officially done with them.
The other day he woke up from his nap and asked to wear some big boy underwear, so we put some on, me expecting an accident shortly after. It is now day 3 and we have not had one accident. GO LANDON! The funny thing is, Dave and I have not encouraged this AT ALL. I wanted him to be in a diaper for our Yellowstone vacation. (shame on me) Landon had other ideas! Everyone said it would just click one day, and I guess it did for him. We're happy! (hopefully this isn't a fluke..)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrett did the same thing! Yay for you guys!!

Carlee Hoopes said...

That's awesome. I guess what they say is true. They'll let you know when they're ready. :) Congrats!

Amy said...

Go Landon go!!!! What a big boy!

Sharee said...

How awesome for you! Matt thought we would be potty training Carson when he was 1 1/2! He had no idea!

Unknown said...

Yay Landon!!!!! That's the best way to go!!

Melanie said...

Way to go Landon!

Christian and Melissa said...

Wow! You are so lucky. I can only pray that I'm as lucky (or maybe I should say as patient) as you! To answer your earlier, he's 6'7''. I know, be looks like a giant next to me!