For Memorial Day weekend we decided to go to Saint George since Yellowstone was out. We had an awesome time! My Grandparents have a home there that they let family stay when they are not there. We love going because it is so relaxing and low key (a must with two young kids!) After our drive there, we were glad we opted out of Yellowstone. Dawson cried the whole time he was awake. Not fun. On the way home we decided to leave at 8pm (bedtime) and it was fabulous! Both kids slept the WHOLE time and we didn't have to stop once! Dave and I are both tired today, but being tired is worth a peaceful drive!
Here are some of the highlights of our trip.Landon in Snow Canyon
Landon and Dave in a cave. Dave had to pull Landon out of the cave kicking and screaming. He was then VERY upset when some other hikers went into "his cave."
Our "hike" in Snow Canyon. Dawson's favorite part of the vacation.
Beautiful Snow Canyon. (Dawson had calmed down at this point.)
This is probably the best highlight of the trip. Dave was holding Dawson over his head talking to him, Dawson was laughing and loving this. BUT... he had just eaten. Poor Dave. I wouldn't help him until I could get a picture. Funny eh?
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Saint George
Posted by Cami at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow if that had happenend at the group home you would be downstairs throwing up also. Or am I getting you mixed up with Lori? Hey when is Amy going to join the blogging club I want to catch up with her too!
HAHAHAHA....Awesome!
Sounds like you had a fun time...and ate good food. Glad your drive home was better. Poor Dave..I've never gotten it in the face before!
Looks like you guys had fun . .especially Dave! There's nothing like warm baby spit-up all over your face to complete a party : )
I was thinking we need to get together again. Maybe we meet for lunch at a park with the kids sometime soon?
Looks like you guys had fun . .especially Dave! There's nothing like warm baby spit-up all over your face to complete a party : )
I was thinking we need to get together again. Maybe we meet for lunch at a park with the kids sometime soon?
Hahaha Poor Dave. Oh it happens to the best of us ;)
Sorry Dave, but that is so funny!!!! I'm glad you got a picture:)
Post a Comment