We ate at In-N-Out Burger twice. Twice too many times for me. This place was ridiculously crowded. I have NEVER seen anything like it. Yes, the food is good, but I don't like chaos. This is Landon eating his fries "animal style."
Whenever we go to St. George we usually eat at the Pizza Factory. I know they have one in Ogden now, but in my opinion, it just isn't as good! Landon loooovvvveeeesss the breadsticks. What kid wouldn't love any type of food on a stick?
My little bro, Joseph and Dawson. Dawson loves him. He just might be his favorite person. Joseph will talk, and Dawson immediately starts to smile.
Behind my Grandma's house there is a pond where two swans live. Landon loved sneaking outside to see them as often as he could. Clothes are overrated anyway.
We went to Samurai 21 (Just like Tepanyaki) Dave took a picture of Dawson just as they did their fire thing on the stove. I don't know if he was amazed, terrified or what.. but I thought it was a funny picture!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
more Saint George pictures
Posted by Cami at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How fun!!! That looks like a really fun trip. Snow Canyon is a very beautiful place. We ALWAYS travel at night!!!! Cute pics!
K, so Kory would literally stand in line for 2 hours if it meant he would get some In-N-Out at the end. He's obsessed. In fact, when we go to Vegas next month, he's already planning to go there every day at least once. Animal style is the best I think. Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time. Vacations like that are so much fun. :)
Hey your boys are so adorable! What a fun get-a-way!
What a fun trip! Loved all the pictures. I love Dawson's reaction to the fire. So funny. Glad you got to spend time with family too. I have never tried in-n-out burger. I would like to though to see what all the hype is about.
Dawson's face in a couple of those pictures is priceless! He is so cute! I also love the picture of LAndon in his underwear out at the pond! I hope mom and dad buy a condo down tehre so us married kids can go down at the same time! I love going to St. George! Looks like you had fun!
I'm so glad you guys got to take a vacation! I need one alone with Alan I decided!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though! I agree with you.. In-N-Out Burger is not super great! We went there once and I didn't even really like it... especially not the wait!
How fun. I miss St. George so much! If you like Mexican food there is the best Mexican place in St. George you have to try. I love the picture of Dawson on your brothers lap. What a cutie!
What a fun trip I love St. George. So much fun shopping to be done there. We also love In-N-Out. That sounds good right now. But these days anything does. Thats is great you guys got to go on a vacations. I'm jeolous. I'm glad you had a good time.
Sounds like a fun trip. I have never been to Snow Canyon looks awesome. Tom hates driving anytime so when we travel I have four kids all by myself. NO fun. We try to fly when we can.
Post a Comment