One of our favorite things to do as a family is go to Layton Park to feed the ducks, have a picnic and Landon loves the playground there. We had so much fun! The weather was perfect! Too bad it cant stay that way year round!
Trying to feed the goose...
I thought this would be a cute picture, he was a little traumatized by the little bug flying in front of his face.
I realize my face looks weird.. I got a chemical peel the night before..
Landon and Daddy.
Landon LOVES the swing, he could do this for hours. He would get upset if any kid next to him would go higher though. Kind of embarrassing. He was screaming at all the kids to slow down, and for me to PUSH HIGHER!!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun. I love going to the park. I really have only gone to the one down the road but that park looks like fun. Nice that there is actual shade. I would maybe try boot camp but Rob leaves at 5:30. So I am in the same boat as Carlee. But maybe that is just an excuse for me because I would totally die!
How fun. We LOVE layton park! I went there all growing up and we've taken our kids a ton! That where we did our family pictures too! We should go together some time!! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Dawson is getting!
Looks like you had a great time. That is a FUN park. Lots of shade and lots of toys.
hahaha..... the bug flying in front of his face. I love it! It reminds me of that time he was in my car and was terrified of that little tiny bug flying around. I think he's still traumatized by that!
Post a Comment